2022 Cyrus Moss - DEFENSIVE END - COMMITS!

Brethern, let me help u out:

4 of the top 10 teams in America this yr came from CA, specifically Southern CA.

-18 of the Top 247 players came from Southern CA for class of ‘22, & 4 of the ranked 5 star kids from class of ‘23 are from Southern CA.

This is not including the So Cal kids who attend Bishop Gorman (top 15 in the nation).

U’re completely underestimating SC’s natural recruiting ground.
Yeah well the best bass fishermen in the world reside in South Carolina 😂

Advertisement
Brethern, let me help u out:

4 of the top 10 teams in America this yr came from CA, specifically Southern CA.

-18 of the Top 247 players came from Southern CA for class of ‘22, & 4 of the ranked 5 star kids from class of ‘23 are from Southern CA.

This is not including the So Cal kids who attend Bishop Gorman (top 15 in the nation).

U’re completely underestimating SC’s natural recruiting ground.
Not to mention the drastic hit it will take on schools that cherry picked top Cali talent due to SC being down. Lincoln Riley bout to be in the playoffs every year after a few recruiting cycles.

Got another cb
Screenshot_20220107-054600.png

Advertisement
Dude seems accurate and he covers Moss' area
View attachment 171090

He originally CB Moss with like a 5 and then dropped to a 1 which was telling. For him to flip it is big but may just be following the Fong as most of these guys do. Usually when they change a prediction they post a note which I’d be curious to read his explanation since he is a local guy.

Advertisement
Coleman, Iuli, Florence, moss,

What an incredible close if we can do it
Not to mention some of the other kids we still in it for.

5* Stewart, 5* Conerly, DT from GA (Haselwood HS), DT and DE from same HS in SFLA, OLB/DE from Bolles, RB from the Boot/LA......if we can land least 3 of these 7, Mario would have added some serious talent to our roster, particularly on the defensive side of the ball in the '22 class.

Advertisement
The crystal ball accuracy cracks me up. These dudes can change their crystal balls a hundred times before the kid actually commits but as long as they get the right school right before he announces it counts as an accurate pick lol. I don't really care but funny to see like 95% accurate when most of the time they play follow the leader or change it whenever they get newer info.

The crystal ball accuracy cracks me up. These dudes can change their crystal balls a hundred times before the kid actually commits but as long as they get the right school right before he announces it counts as an accurate pick lol. I don't really care but funny to see like 95% accurate when most of the time they play follow the leader or change it whenever they get newer info.
I was actually going to ask how they calculate this but had a big presentation so didn't want to **** around.

Advertisement
That’s his floor

That's his floor if he thinks season 5 of the Wire is the best.

If he thinks season 2 is the best, then he's going to have to watch season 3 of 24 and write a report on it to make the team.

So yes, huge upside if he commits to what Feld will have for him.

Advertisement
Back