2022 Cyrus Moss - DEFENSIVE END - COMMITS!

Advertisement

Discuss. Literally.

1641524634438.png

1641524647758.png

1641524665439.png

I think he will too, but I don’t think being at USC gives him anything he didn’t have at Oklahoma as far as beating teams in the CFP.
It’s does. He’ll be able to build a better roster. He was getting his share of elite offensive players with the occasional 5 star defensive player. Now that will balance out in both sides of the ball

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I get it, but what I’m saying is if he only locks down parts of Cali it’s not enough to win in the CFP and I still don’t think and it is of course it’s my opinion that the resources he had a Oklahoma compared to USC are going to land him anymore top kids from other areas than he did at Oklahoma. Time will tell but he had an easy schedule and more talent than any other team in his conference and still couldn’t win the big games.

Brethern, let me help u out:

4 of the top 10 teams in America this yr came from CA, specifically Southern CA.

-18 of the Top 247 players came from Southern CA for class of ‘22, & 4 of the ranked 5 star kids from class of ‘23 are from Southern CA.

This is not including the So Cal kids who attend Bishop Gorman (top 15 in the nation).

U’re completely underestimating SC’s natural recruiting ground.

Advertisement
Back