2022 Cyrus Moss - DEFENSIVE END - COMMITS!

Mario going to **** around and get a top 10 class.

1641503323803.png

Advertisement
Instead he now only has a proximity advantage for one state that produces anything. He won’t be able to fill a roster of only WestCoast kids and win in the CFP. Before he was in the middle of the country and at a national brand. I just don’t see too much of a difference. It’s why Mario I think can be more successful. He can recruit nationally but most of it can be from where he is at and neighboring states that also produce a crap ton of talent.
L. O. L.

At OU being a national brand compared to USC.

Norman, Oklahoma? Are you serious? This isn’t the 1980s.

Advertisement
Cane legacy listeners here’s the two commits that when asked for a prediction I said “we have a very good chance to land a couple guys in the next month that nobody here would’ve thought was possible a couple weeks ago”. And I don’t think we’re finished.
Bro if somehow we pull Moss, Coleman, Stewart, Florence, and like Connerly somehow....I'll fight anyone on this board who criticized Marios recruiting EVER.

Advertisement
No one knows what this man actually weighs.
Here it says 285 but has wrestled as low as 220
245 wil be no problem for him.
Maybe he already lost all the weight.

Edit: Also, does anyone realize the discipline and dedication at that age to play both of these sports and also be able to lose and gain that much weight while also juggling grades and sht.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back