2022 Cyrus Moss - DEFENSIVE END - COMMITS!

Advertisement
No spoiler needed
1641485271848.jpeg

Advertisement
From Wiltfong himself:

"It could be a strong Saturday for Miami. I like the Hurricanes position for edge rusher Cyrus Moss, the nation’s No. 6 edge rusher and No. 63 prospect overall. If Cristobal and company can land Moss and Coleman they’d go from No. 48 in the 247Sports Composite Team Rankings up to No. 21."
Cane legacy listeners here’s the two commits that when asked for a prediction I said “we have a very good chance to land a couple guys in the next month that nobody here would’ve thought was possible a couple weeks ago”. And I don’t think we’re finished.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Cane legacy listeners here’s the two commits that when asked for a prediction I said “we have a very good chance to land a couple guys in the next month that nobody here would’ve thought was possible a couple weeks ago”. And I don’t think we’re finished.

any early word on the OT from Seattle?

He's the biggest prize left imo

Advertisement
Mario going to **** around and get a top 10 class.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back