2022 Cyrus Moss - DEFENSIVE END - COMMITS!

Advertisement
E6CB4699-266A-4D8E-AB68-42DEC8C567A6.jpeg

They dont play defense in the pac 12 either...hence him running there. All he has to be is competent and the pac 12 is a shoe in for him. Its the worst power 5 conference
Agreed. Was just wondering if he’s gotten any more serious about getting his defense up to par given the shellacking in the CFP recently? But yeah the PAC12 is by far the weaker of the P5 conferences.

You could have just googled it before you commented, but you are wrong. Utah has a huge LDS population. The game between BYU and Utah is literally called the holy war because of this. Here is a quote from wiki ""Holy War" refers to the fact that BYU is owned and administered by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS) and the University of Utah is a public university with a large LDS student population"
To boot, I believe the bartender's Utah State brags the highest LDS enrollment by percentage in the nation; I understand this has to do with BYU's large foreign recruitment into their health and research departments/disciplines.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
A 5? What a coward.

Doesn’t want to blow up the kids spot by putting a 9. They till need viewers and give the kid his time. Also recruiting is never 100%. Miss may wake up and decide on USC that morning or go on a visit later this month and switch.

I don’t think he has signed yet. Can anyone confirm if he has signed or if it will be February?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back