2022 Cyrus Moss - DEFENSIVE END - COMMITS!

Advertisement
So if I understand this right, he signed and sent his loi in to the respective school. What’s to stop the school he didn’t sign with from leaking it to their insiders that he signed elsewhere? What obligation do they have to the kid to not let that out?

I don’t get how this remains a secret til the game 🤷‍♂️
None, but I guess everyone figures they would have more important things to do? You'd have to think something would leak though.

It will get leaked leading up during the week of the game. The 247 guys work with the All American bowl and I’m sure they will be looking for info.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I dont know which front scares me more a potential 3-4 with our LBS or a 4-3 with our DL. I'm all for bringing back 3-3-5 since our safeties are our strength.
I think 3-3-5 will be out base with that fifth db being an in the box safety type. But we are going to be multiple no doubt.

Advertisement
I could see him being overly optimistic if we had shown signs of having a well coached team, and ended up the previous season on a big winning streak.

But our Canes ended the previous season on a bad losing streak, and most of us already knew that Manolo was the worst HC (neck and neck with Folden) in our program’s history.

Not sure how any rationale person would guarantee a 15-0 season under such circumstances, specially when we were opening the season against a stacked Baga team, coached by Sabag.
The 15-0 bros were insufferable *****. Made the board unreadable for the months leading up to the season. They should ban themselves.

Advertisement
I get the bad rep thing. I doubt we’d hear a direct statement from Riley or any comment directly about the kid but they have football people who leak info to reporters just like everyone else.

Again, I just don’t see how this stays quiet till then. Not in todays world

Portal.

**** a kid off, **** enough kids off, it's easy to lose them to the Portal.

Flip your logic around for a minute, why would a Head Coach (and a few other administrative types) want to leak such information and risk poisoning the relationship? A lot to lose, not much to gain.

Advertisement
Back