2022 Cyrus Moss - DEFENSIVE END - COMMITS!

Advertisement
Thought the same. Then realized he has hit 54/58 CB picks
Gaby said he is the Ivins of the area so he's usually pretty on the money . Tough get with Lincoln there, been recruited there for 2 years, and also has teammates going there

Advertisement
Advertisement
Correct. Utah State is usually loaded with Mormons, too. Those ****ers, on par, are pretty tough. They also make incredible salesmen and CPAs late in life.

Theyre also usually 24 years old playing against kids when they come back from their missions and are seniors

Theyre also usually 24 years old playing against kids when they come back from their missions and are seniors
That’s true.

I’ve spent a lot of time in the valley. Something about those Mormon kids, even before they go on mission. They are pretty tough. They love mma too. It’s weird.

That’s true.

I’ve spent a lot of time in the valley. Something about those Mormon kids, even before they go on mission. They are pretty tough. They love mma too. It’s weird.

Definitely a different breed and mindset. The honor code BYU students have to sign when enrolling there is crazy. I wouldn't have lasted a week

Although it’s not over, not the best news and not really surprised but there’s still time. I have zero doubt we will know by Saturday somehow lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back