2022 Cyrus Moss - DEFENSIVE END - COMMITS!

Advertisement
Again, MIAMI WAS NOT RECRUITING MOSS AT ALL... SC has been recruiting this kid for years so he's comfortable with the school first and foremost regardless of the staff. Riley was also after him at Oklahoma. So yes while both are undergoing change SC isn't providing anything new to him outside of a change of staff. While we have a coach the kid loves at a brand new spot on the other side of the country... It's literally all on Mario here. If I had to guess I'd say he goes to sc but Mario is a beast and I'd love to see him pull this off.
I understand your point of view, it had been said Oregon was the clear frontrunner before Mario announced his decision to come home so to me reading between the lines at least he's not overly enamored with SC, at least not enough for them to have a major advantage over us. But we'll see, feels like a legit 50/50 chance either way.

And got dusted by Kyle Whittingham and those mormon kids. A bunch of 3 stars. They have 17 blue chippers on the roster out of 78 kids. Lol
To be fair Mormon’s don’t go to Utah. The be f***ing at Utah lol and they played like it

Advertisement
Lol I'm pretty sure the Mormons are at BYU
You could have just googled it before you commented, but you are wrong. Utah has a huge LDS population. The game between BYU and Utah is literally called the holy war because of this. Here is a quote from wiki ""Holy War" refers to the fact that BYU is owned and administered by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS) and the University of Utah is a public university with a large LDS student population"

Advertisement
And got dusted by Kyle Whittingham and those mormon kids. A bunch of 3 stars. They have 17 blue chippers on the roster out of 78 kids. Lol
Its funny because the same posters who were ripping Mario for losing the big games the last few years in every Mario thread. Are now talking about how he is going to win all the big games here.

You could have just googled it before you commented, but you are wrong. Utah has a huge LDS population. The game between BYU and Utah is literally called the holy war because of this. Here is a quote from wiki ""Holy War" refers to the fact that BYU is owned and administered by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS) and the University of Utah is a public university with a large LDS student population"
So, which school has the larger Mormon demographic? I would've guessed it was the one named after Brigham Young

Advertisement
Advertisement
Correct. Utah State is usually loaded with Mormons, too. Those ****ers, on par, are pretty tough. They also make incredible salesmen and CPAs late in life.

Advertisement
Back