2022 Cyrus Moss - DEFENSIVE END - COMMITS!

Advertisement
Stop. Did i ask him to get Skinner or Banks or Everette? Did i ask him to steal a Bama commit or a Georgia commit? Every single kid i listed is a Cristobal kid, a Miami commit, or has legit Miami interest. Cristobal can easily sell playing time to them since they're all in positions of massive need.

Of course they would be losses if he missed on any of them and didnt find someone of equal or better talent or potential. If we're gonna accept excuses, why the heck did we give this guy a 10 year contract for 80 million? If we were ok with average results, we coulda just hired some average coach and saved us 40-60 million for a NIL fund.

80 million should be buying us instant impact and instant results. Since we wont see Mario's coaching results until next year, we only have his vaunted recruiting skills to evaluate him.
Is it me or does this poster sound like a woman? 👠

If Brad Kaaya and Tom Brady had a baby, he would look exactly like this dude. That's all I got.
Why would he eat hamburger meat when he has Brazilian tri-tip at home:

Gisele-Bundchen-Bikini-Pictures.jpg

BGUS_1656914_001.jpg
gisele-bikin-pp-tall.jpg
fad45a0a151454d43b85eb1d4fff12e4.jpg
rs_480x270-140211055617-tumblr_mbyfvkMiBl1rd11tco1_r1_500.gif
AEiA.gif
Gisele-Bundchen-****-gif-gisele-bundchen-43647756-317-400.gif
giselegif4.gif
PalatableImpracticalFennecfox-size_restricted.gif
post-8570-0-1446182330-98321_thumb.gif
Gisele-Bündchen-26.gif
AFzL6Am.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He’ll exceed every and all expectations. He’s not the greatest game day coach, but he’s absolutely going to bring us back. Having the right coordinators is important. He’ll win the games he’s suppose to and we’ll be competitive in the ones we haven’t been. We’ll never be disappointed on signing day again with him at the helm. In a few years we’ll be UGA, Texas A&M, Oklahoma, Ohio State and Alabama. We are on the cusp of an elite roster. He’s amazing
Butch Davis wasn’t a great game day coach either but he assembled arguably the greatest roster in CFB history so there is that. Will Mario be able to duplicate in today’s age of recruiting??? Time will tell. I do think it’s harder in today’s landscape with recruiting sites, social media, and the big boys in recruiting coming down and basically getting whoever they want for almost 2 decades. We will see, I am cautiously optimistic but I have faith in Super Mario and if anyone can do it I believe he can.

Advertisement
Back