2022 Cyrus Moss - DEFENSIVE END - COMMITS!

Stop. Did i ask him to get Skinner or Banks or Everette? Did i ask him to steal a Bama commit or a Georgia commit? Every single kid i listed is a Cristobal kid, a Miami commit, or has legit Miami interest. Cristobal can easily sell playing time to them since they're all in positions of massive need.

Of course they would be losses if he missed on any of them and didnt find someone of equal or better talent or potential. If we're gonna accept excuses, why the heck did we give this guy a 10 year contract for 80 million? If we were ok with average results, we coulda just hired some average coach and saved us 40-60 million for a NIL fund.

80 million should be buying us instant impact and instant results. Since we wont see Mario's coaching results until next year, we only have his vaunted recruiting skills to evaluate him.
Jfc.

Advertisement
Went through Oregons recent recruiting classes. In the 3-4 classes before he was head coach they were like 25-33% blue chip. First 2 years as head coach they moved up to ~45%, then last year 83% 🤯 Alabama is 84%. If he can do that at Oregon he can do even better here. We're usually above 50% even with average recruiters.
He’ll exceed every and all expectations. He’s not the greatest game day coach, but he’s absolutely going to bring us back. Having the right coordinators is important. He’ll win the games he’s suppose to and we’ll be competitive in the ones we haven’t been. We’ll never be disappointed on signing day again with him at the helm. In a few years we’ll be UGA, Texas A&M, Oklahoma, Ohio State and Alabama. We are on the cusp of an elite roster. He’s amazing

Yep. Everyone made fun of my post where i talked about how Miami will need to go the mid major route to contend for titles since we won't be able to buy players like what A&M is doing this year and what schools like Alabama and Georgia always do. I said Cristobal's biggest asset, his recruiting, would be neutralized by the money being tossed around. And how our NIL deals wouldn't make a dent compared to the 400k being thrown at the best players.

Well, these are the battles that Cristobal must win to prove me wrong. The next two months will tell us what we need to know about his ability to close, plain and simple. Every one of these players is a recruit that has legitimate interest in Miami or is a recruit that has a long established relationship with Mario.

Every one of these is winnable for someone of Mario's reputation. I'm not expecting him to steal a Bama commit at the 11th hour or a kid that has no ties to Miami or himself. But these are winnable battles at critical positions which will tell us what we need to know:

Kelly
Moss
Stewart
Bissainthe
Graves
Rogers
Florence

80 million coach, no excuses, just get it done!
Relax. He has been here for a week. 2023 class will be all you need to know.

I guess we’ll see together. I know who and what I know. Fwiw you’ll know before spring when this years class is finalized. Between what he does through the portal and high school kids, you’ll know. 💯
I’m expecting good things in the portal. But I was referencing the finish to 2022 class. ESD won’t be fireworks but we could close a few big names in Feb

Advertisement
Yep. Everyone made fun of my post where i talked about how Miami will need to go the mid major route to contend for titles since we won't be able to buy players like what A&M is doing this year and what schools like Alabama and Georgia always do. I said Cristobal's biggest asset, his recruiting, would be neutralized by the money being tossed around. And how our NIL deals wouldn't make a dent compared to the 400k being thrown at the best players.

Well, these are the battles that Cristobal must win to prove me wrong. The next two months will tell us what we need to know about his ability to close, plain and simple. Every one of these players is a recruit that has legitimate interest in Miami or is a recruit that has a long established relationship with Mario.

Every one of these is winnable for someone of Mario's reputation. I'm not expecting him to steal a Bama commit at the 11th hour or a kid that has no ties to Miami or himself. But these are winnable battles at critical positions which will tell us what we need to know:

Kelly
Moss
Stewart
Bissainthe
Graves
Rogers
Florence

So was that post under this account or your other one?

Asking for whichever Maude or Mod banned that account.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol. Seem that way. There have been some who have come back happier and actually have done a nice job.

Yeah you can tell who’s trying to start stirring the pot already…. There should be no reason for it.

Blake is gone and Manny’s gone… We got Mario and Radakovic. We’re acting like a big boy program for once

Kelly
Moss
Stewart
Bissainthe
Graves
Rogers
Florence

I’m sure Mario’s top concern is proving you wrong. Anything extra in 2022 class is bonus.

Moss wasn’t even considering us before Mario so chill tf down

Attachments

• 62014216-E134-4348-9B10-7222EC4DAD10.png
    62014216-E134-4348-9B10-7222EC4DAD10.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 221
Advertisement
Back