Official Cypress (Texas) Bridgeland TE Reid Mikeska has a Hurricane offer and is a lovely human with a big heart

Aye if Mario can build a championship team off of a bunch of 3 stars I’m all for it

Look at the offers bro, just because some "scout" who got fired from UPS for drinking Boone's on the loading dock and couldn't get a job coaching middle school girls football says he's a 3-star doesn't mean he's a 3-star.

Advertisement
I like our 3* kids under Mario. They are based on evaluation and not on last minute desperation. We have them in the bag already for developmental purposes while hunting big game. They should be ready in 2 years.

Advertisement
Been hearing lately that battling Louisville for Ray Ray will be tougher than we initially anticipated.
Louisville's rapidly becoming the new MSU. Not sure which one is more irritating. Difference is I think Tucker is going to be an issue for a long time.

Advertisement
There was alot of talk, when Mario was first putting a staff together, of Field moving to an off-field role. Hes definitely earned his spot on this staff. Pulling Skinner, last year, was exceptional, especially with everyone thinking he was Bama bound.

Pulling Carver and Mikeska, who visited together, is **** impressive as well. Kudos to Field! He definitely belongs !

Gimme Riley Williams on top of all that and he officially enters legendary status
That's a tall order my friend. However knowing this staff and how they recruit specifically Field and I wouldn't be a bit surprised.

Fierce blocker

I wouldn't rule out OL...And that's not a knock on the kid's projection as a TE. He's obv more of an inline type. The top speed isn't there, but he doesn't look "stiff" either.

Fierce blocker

I wouldn't rule out OL...And that's not a knock on the kid's projection as a TE. He's obv more of an inline type. The top speed isn't there, but he doesn't look "stiff" either.
You don't need great speed to be an effective TE. Understand where holes are in coverage, leverage and how to run routes. He is actually really well polished for a guy who only played one year. He has great body control too.

Advertisement
Wow... this is from way back when threads weren't locked immediately after a commitment
Commit Booty gif duty………

Welcome to The U!!!!!

Sweating James Mcavoy GIF

Wow... I forgot that way way back, threads weren't immediately locked after a commitment.

ResizedP_97c9923d-d939-4987-9657-96fc95c60b06_14232504815141.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back