Official Cypress (Texas) Bridgeland TE Reid Mikeska has a Hurricane offer and is a lovely human with a big heart

Commit Booty gif duty………

Welcome to The U!!!!!

1655692202633.gif

1655692284285.gif

1655692367432.gif

1655692421688.gif

1655692472438.gif

Sweating James Mcavoy GIF

Advertisement
Maaaan, those are two big mother fvckers. At an absolute minimum, at least we’ll have two big bodies next to the OT who can help make us so much more physical and imposing.

They will both play around 260 lbs and take on Rush Ends / OLBs with ease.

I love the direction Mario is taking us. Big, physical, powerful with plenty of speed.

Advertisement
If gattis plans on being here more than 1-2 years then yes I could see us taking 3. He wants to run the ball and use TE’s. Watch what Michigan did on offense. Yes he will also spread out and throw the ball but after this year we got Arroyo/Skinner and then what….Brantley. That ain’t enough for what he wants to do on offense. If skinner is more of a Gronk split out TE then then who is our blocking TE? Arroyo? We need bodies at TE.
Your forgetting Mammarelli here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Aye if Mario can build a championship team off of a bunch of 3 stars I’m all for it
They haven't even entered their senior year in high school. They will be 4 star rated before long. Experienced coaches evaluate PLAYERS and their skill sets, not star ratings. Especially kids that aren't yet seniors.

Advertisement
Back