Official Cypress (Texas) Bridgeland TE Reid Mikeska has a Hurricane offer and is a lovely human with a big heart

Advertisement
I love myself some big "White" TE's. Travis Kelsie, Kittle, Gronk, Gisikie, Hunter Henry, Dallas Goedert, Mark Andrews, Hockensen and Cameron Brate of the NFL Best Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Point is we just got two Bizz *** athletic TE's. Point is we building competition on team and stacking talent.

Skinner is a nightmare to line yo against he can line up in the slot in the backfield outside in the red zone. Carver and this beast are gonna be traditional tight ends

There was alot of talk, when Mario was first putting a staff together, of Field moving to an off-field role. Hes definitely earned his spot on this staff. Pulling Skinner, last year, was exceptional, especially with everyone thinking he was Bama bound.

Pulling Carver and Mikeska, who visited together, is **** impressive as well. Kudos to Field! He definitely belongs !

Gimme Riley Williams on top of all that and he officially enters legendary status

Advertisement
I love myself some big "White" TE's. Travis Kelsie, Kittle, Gronk, Gisikie, Hunter Henry, Dallas Goedert, Mark Andrews, Hockensen and Cameron Brate of the NFL Best Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Point is we just got two Bizz *** athletic TE's. Point is we building competition on team and stacking talent.
Bro you left out my Cowboys star tightened. Hes a beast.

I love me some
music video booty GIF
booty GIF

sexy booty GIF
sexy booty GIF
sexy music video GIF by DJ Mustard

Advertisement
Obvious case of jump on the train before I get left at the station. Good or bad. I’m not sure. But not sure we’ve ever been in this position before.

It’s usually us waiting.

Advertisement
How does a recruit get all these offers from the Top schools and he's only a low 3 star and TE40?

Reid has offers from 46 D1 schools including Bama,LSU, Oklahoma, Oregon, Auburn, Florida, Ole Miss and many more
1 year of football. Also I was going back and forth with someone that I'm not sure he is a lower level player to Riley Williams and they disagreed. His offer list probably backs up my thoughts.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back