Official Cypress (Texas) Bridgeland TE Reid Mikeska has a Hurricane offer and is a lovely human with a big heart

You tripping saying Williams not better than Mikeska! Williams is 2x the athlete, with better hands and makes people miss after the catch plus he can block. Mikeska is a better blocker, that’s it! Carver is a mix between the two and does everything exceptionally well!
I watch their films and that's my opinion. I didn't see a Arroyo level athlete in Williams where he separated from players after the catch like he did, or Mallory for that matter. I didn't say he was bad, just I don't think Williams is much better than them if at all. I stick to that and we can revisit it years from now

Advertisement
I don’t see us taking 3 TEs. I’m not including Howard in that group bc he’s a DE imo.

I don’t see us taking Williams, carver and mikesa

If gattis plans on being here more than 1-2 years then yes I could see us taking 3. He wants to run the ball and use TE’s. Watch what Michigan did on offense. Yes he will also spread out and throw the ball but after this year we got Arroyo/Skinner and then what….Brantley. That ain’t enough for what he wants to do on offense. If skinner is more of a Gronk split out TE then then who is our blocking TE? Arroyo? We need bodies at TE.

If gattis plans on being here more than 1-2 years then yes I could see us taking 3. He wants to run the ball and use TE’s. Watch what Michigan did on offense. Yes he will also spread out and throw the ball but after this year we got Arroyo/Skinner and then what….Brantley. That ain’t enough for what he wants to do on offense. If skinner is more of a Gronk split out TE then then who is our blocking TE? Arroyo? We need bodies at TE.
I mean in this example arroyo would be gronk who was one of the best blockers of all time at the position. Arroyo can block and receive. Skinner is more Kelce. Although it’s funny I think arroyo is actually better at both things

Advertisement
I mean in this example arroyo would be gronk who was one of the best blockers of all time at the position. Arroyo can block and receive. Skinner is more Kelce. Although it’s funny I think arroyo is actually better at both things

Yeah I see skinner as a flex and maybe Gronk was bad example cause he was great all around m. But point is we got two TE’s after Mallory leaves. Arroyo could be gone the following year.

If gattis plans on being here we know he wants to use TE’s and we aren’t going to some 5 wide spread so 3 could be in this class.

I don’t think it creates some negative WR recruiting pitch ppl are worried about. If we win and put up 35pts a game which gattis has proven he can do, then WR will still come play here

I watch their films and that's my opinion. I didn't see a Arroyo level athlete in Williams where he separated from players after the catch like he did, or Mallory for that matter. I didn't say he was bad, just I don't think Williams is much better than them if at all. I stick to that and we can revisit it years from now
I didn’t say he was as athletic as Arroyo, but Malory isn’t the athlete he was in HS anymore honestly, maybe it’s all the injuries. But Williams does separate after the catch, just not as good as those guys. Mikeska doesn’t separate at all and looks slow af. Carver is the second best athlete of the two. Mikeska is a beast blocker, and honestly he may turn into a tackle. He’s 6’6 250 plus already and hasn’t even started his senior season yet. There’s a reason Williams is the second highest ranked TE in the nation and Mikeska is 29th or something. Easy to see.

Arroyo is a total stud. Even as a true freshman he was blowing people off the line when blocking and a complete mismatch when receiving. So excited to see him play this year.

I didn’t say he was as athletic as Arroyo, but Malory isn’t the athlete he was in HS anymore honestly, maybe it’s all the injuries. But Williams does separate after the catch, just not as good as those guys. Mikeska doesn’t separate at all and looks slow af. Carver is the second best athlete of the two. Mikeska is a beast blocker, and honestly he may turn into a tackle. He’s 6’6 250 plus already and hasn’t even started his senior season yet. There’s a reason Williams is the second highest ranked TE in the nation and Mikeska is 29th or something. Easy to see.
Yeah ranking always work out like that. What was Njoku's rank? Maybe their ranking has to do with the fact each played 1 year of football. I value what I see on film and I didn't see much difference

Advertisement
Yeah I see skinner as a flex and maybe Gronk was bad example cause he was great all around m. But point is we got two TE’s after Mallory leaves. Arroyo could be gone the following year.

If gattis plans on being here we know he wants to use TE’s and we aren’t going to some 5 wide spread so 3 could be in this class.

I don’t think it creates some negative WR recruiting pitch ppl are worried about. If we win and put up 35pts a game which gattis has proven he can do, then WR will still come play here
Gattis is a great recruiter and he’ll use the wr’s way more at Miami than he did Michigan. Of course he loves his tight ends too

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back