Cypress Bay at STA

Advertisement
got**** Anthony Moten is going APE SH*T on the field.....dude is beastin...ummm gotta lock him up..hes a perfect fit for our scheme.....more so than say Khairi Clark.

Wheel him back in and a big time juco for the nose spot and im good.

Peete also looks to be a 4-5 star for next years class just like i predicted last yr when i first saw him @ Ely.

Also out here at the game. STA LT Ryan Crozier (Houston recently offered) handled 2015 Danny Thomas all night. St Thomas was dominant in all aspects of the game. Marquese Dudley Gordon and Deion hallmon looked pedestrian out there. This is cypress' 4th loss this year very underachieving. One takeaway for me was the leg of cypress bay kicker Jonathan semerene, this kid was kicking bombs off the tee. He hit a 70 yarder once at practice: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aX_yeRtAQe0

and here is his tape:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qk1mal-F7bA

The other DT for St. Thomas 2014 Colton Lynn could be a very late sleeper surprise to watch for this season for some FBS team. He seems like the classi no name recruit that comesd out nowhere an ends up at UCF or U of L , then turns into very good FBS player thast has people **** where did he come from. He transfered to STA from Boca Raton HS, kid is a leverage beast in the middle with 500lb bench press ( and at STA they don't inflate stats). He wears #54 for STA, an he is the reason STA can move moten around the dline.

Go Canes

2014 NT Colton Lynn Jr yr highlights
[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Q9JrMdispk[/video]

Last edited:
Paranos,
That kid kind of reminds me of Dedran Senat. Compact, strong.

Good UCF/USF/FIU candidate.

Advertisement
Hurricane glory. Anything new on moten and when he's announcing. Usually sta kids commit early

Advertisement
The other DT for St. Thomas 2014 Colton Lynn could be a very late sleeper surprise to watch for this season for some FBS team. He seems like the classi no name recruit that comesd out nowhere an ends up at UCF or U of L , then turns into very good FBS player thast has people **** where did he come from. He transfered to STA from Boca Raton HS, kid is a leverage beast in the middle with 500lb bench press ( and at STA they don't inflate stats). He wears #54 for STA, an he is the reason STA can move moten around the dline.

2014 NT Colton Lynn Jr yr highlights
[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Q9JrMdispk[/video]

His father is a good friend of mine. Colton is a physical freak, ungodly strong and quick for his size, he's the #1 ranked wrestler in the state for the heavyweight division. He's being recruited by Missouri and Vandy but UM is his favorite school.

Very bright kid as well, he has a 3.9 GPA.

Advertisement
Back