CWS Titles

Since Schlossnagle's tenure began (2004), they've been the the CWS the same number of times (5) as Miami, won the same number of Regionals (7) and has missed the tournament the same number of times (2) as well.

How much you wanna bet that Jagr thinks that TCU has been way, way better than Miami regardless of the facts?

Who said anything about TCU being better? Let's follow the thread together:

*Idiot claims that only five private schools have been to the CWS multiple times since 1998.
*Jagr points out that TCU is a private school and has been five times since 1998.

The result? Andrew jumps in and starts some nonsense about who is better out of TCU and Miami.

Advertisement
The bottom line is that only 8 private schools have won national championships in baseball.

And these are the years.

1948, 1952, 1955, 1958, 1961, 1963, 1968, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1978, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 1992, 1999, 2001, 2003, 2014

14 titles in the first 36 years, only 8 in the last 36 years.

Only 5 in the last 30 years.

Good to see you're on board with the biggest clown here. Miami can't make the postseason? Oh, that's because it's so tough on private schools.

Who said anything about TCU being better? Let's follow the thread together:

*Idiot claims that only five private schools have been to the CWS multiple times since 1998.
*Jagr points out that TCU is a private school and has been five times since 1998.

I got that.

And then I made an observation that you didn't bother to refute.

(because you know it's true)

Advertisement
I got that.

And then I made an observation that you didn't bother to refute.

(because you know it's true)

Because I didn't say one thing about Miami vs TCU, and that's not what this is about. What kind of moron throws in a random, irrelevant stat and then wonders why no one addresses it?

Miami can't make the postseason? Oh, that's because it's so tough on private schools.

Also, we're making easily observable statements of fact. It's harder for private schools to win than it ever has been. It's also harder to win, period, than it ever has been since so many more schools take the game seriously and invest in the sport.

You can't refute any of these claims and because of that you erect strawmen and just make stuff up.

Advertisement
Also, we're making easily observable statements of fact. It's harder for private schools to win than it ever has been. It's also harder to win, period, than it ever has been since so many more schools take the game seriously and invest in the sport.

You can't refute any of these claims and because of that you erect strawmen and just make stuff up.

Yet you come here to tell us about the great recruiting classes Gino is putting together.

TCU has been to the CWS more than once since 1998.

"AND NOW HE THINKS TCU IS BETTER THAN MIAMI!!"

That's what you just did here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If I disagreed, or didn't say what was attributed to me, I would refute it even if I didn't think it was on topic.

I think you're the same way which means that, of course, what I described of you is 100% true.

So every time you don't respond to every word I write, the assumption is that you're embarrassed and can't refute it? Good to know.

The average woman uses here height in lipstick every five years.

Advertisement
Back