CWS 2021 thread

Advertisement
I’m rooting for NC State to win it all. Does that make me a bad person? Or not a Canes fan? I need help figuring out if I’m a true fan. If it does, I’ll root for MS state instead. Thanks in advance.
I technically root for anyone but the SEC in championship games

having to hear about the “sec dominance” is way more annoying than some random ACC team winning it

Advertisement
Imagine having Stanford +110 tonight

1624504393071.gif

Advertisement
I’m rooting for NC State to win it all. Does that make me a bad person? Or not a Canes fan? I need help figuring out if I’m a true fan. If it does, I’ll root for MS state instead. Thanks in advance.
Love it!! Some of these guys are way way too full of themselves. They have it all figured out! All the selrct ball players theories , etc make me laugh.

Advertisement
And the random spelling police jerk. If you need help with what that was supposed to be, your Iq is even lower than I thought!!
I actually do, were you saying "select ball players theories" made you lol, and if so could you expound upon that for me?

Not being a dik, being serious

And the random spelling police jerk. If you need help with what that was supposed to be, your Iq is even lower than I thought!!
Even knowing that you were trying to write the word "select", I still have no idea what you were trying to say. The entire thing needs a non-baby-boomer translation.

This Texas - UVA game is legit, hate to see one team go home bit this is high level baseball. Hope Gino is watching.

Advertisement
Vandy? Their pitching is impressive, but they're SEC so fvck em.

NC State? They're ACC, so I've been told we can't want them to win.

Miss St? SEC, fvck em.

Texas? Nope.

New season of Bosch on Amazon Prime starts tonight.

Vandy? Their pitching is impressive, but they're SEC so fvck em.

NC State? They're ACC, so I've been told we can't want them to win.

Miss St? SEC, fvck em.

Texas? Nope.

New season of Bosch on Amazon Prime starts tonight.
LOL, Bosch is one of my all time favorite series, did not know that.

And I dont think anyone said you can't pull for NC St, they just said them winning does not make Miami a better baseball team. I'm pulling for them, they get Rocker tonight so gonna be tough.

Advertisement
Back