CWS 2021 thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
Very highy ranked is between 14 and not ranked? LMAO!!!! Zombie is a fitting name for you, I will give you that.
You are special, 14 out of 299 sucks for you and apparently has no expectations?!?! I’m willing to bet your shoe size and IQ are very similar numbers.

You are special, 14 out of 299 sucks for you and apparently has no expectations?!?! I’m willing to bet your shoe size and IQ are very similar numbers.
If we go by your logic, Miami was one of the hot names to win the CWS since, you know, we were once considered the best team in the country in 2021.

If we go by your logic, Miami was one of the hot names to win the CWS since, you know, we were once considered the best team in the country in 2021.
If they were coached up, they could have been. Any other brilliance you want to try to shine on the rest of us here oh great knowledgeable one?!?! I feel like I need to smoke crack and kill some brain cells talking to some of you on here.

If they were coached up, they could have been. Any other brilliance you want to try to shine on the rest of us here oh great knowledgeable one?!?! I feel like I need to smoke crack and kill some brain cells talking to some of you on here.
So when we’re talking about NC State, bring ranked #14 was all it took to be a serious contender. No other qualifiers were used. But when another team’s ranking is used, oh no, that’s not good enough because it ruins the narrative.

Any word on those experts who predicted an NC State run through Omaha?

Advertisement
So when we’re talking about NC State, bring ranked #14 was all it took to be a serious contender. No other qualifiers were used. But when another team’s ranking is used, oh no, that’s not good enough because it ruins the narrative.

Any word on those experts who predicted an NC State run thro

Any word on those experts who predicted an NC State run through Omaha?
Any word from your experts in Vegas who predicted EVERYONE else in front of them?

Any word from your experts in Vegas who predicted EVERYONE else in front of them?
You know they haven’t won the CWS, right?

You claimed that experts who know baseball would laugh at those Vegas odds. But you can’t find an expert who predicted NC State’s success.

I’m rooting for NC State to win it all. Does that make me a bad person? Or not a Canes fan? I need help figuring out if I’m a true fan. If it does, I’ll root for MS state instead. Thanks in advance.

I’m rooting for NC State to win it all. Does that make me a bad person? Or not a Canes fan? I need help figuring out if I’m a true fan. If it does, I’ll root for MS state instead. Thanks in advance.
It depends. Are you rooting for NC State so that you can chant ACC to your Florida gator buddies?

Advertisement
You seem to forget your "highly ranked preseason team" was unranked in several polls, lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back