Cutting/pasting

matty1

Freshman
I don't post often but try to be an avide reader.. It will really be nice if people could try to refrain from highlighting/reposting larger articles, especially when the article is right above or close to the one they are writing about. A recent article was reposting 2 times on the same page and only 4 other comments could fit on the remaining page.. Im pretty sure most of have he ability to remember the post being written about since we just read it. And it is really annoying when the reply is "good read, thanks".

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't post often but try to be an avide reader.. It will really be nice if people could try to refrain from highlighting/reposting larger articles, especially when the article is right above or close to the one they are writing about. A recent article was reposting 2 times on the same page and only 4 other comments could fit on the remaining page.. Im pretty sure most of have he ability to remember the post being written about since we just read it. And it is really annoying when the reply is "good read, thanks".

Good post, thanks.

I think you mean using the "Reply with Quote" feature on long post...I.E. people using the Reply with quote most recently on the Scrimmage notes posted by Pete + Geo

1st day on the internet?

Advertisement

Good read, thanks. I agree that pasting long posts is annoying af

Good post, thanks.

I think you mean using the "Reply with Quote" feature on long post...I.E. people using the Reply with quote most recently on the Scrimmage notes posted by Pete + Geo

Best thread on CIS right now.

OP makes a great point.

Good post, thanks.

Ha, as soon as I posted I was like **** I should've pastes the original post and say that . Made my morning lol

Good post, thanks.

OP makes a great point.

Good post, thanks.

OP makes a great point.

Good post, thanks.

OP makes a great point.

Good post, thanks.

OP makes a great point.

Good post, thanks.

OP makes a great point.

Good post, thanks.

OP makes a great point.

Good post, thanks.

OP makes a great point.

Good post, thanks.

OP makes a great point.

agree

Good post, thanks.

OP makes a great point.

Good post, thanks.

OP makes a great point.

agree

Post of the year

Advertisement

OP makes a great point.

OP makes a great point.

agree

Post of the year

Good read, thanks !

Advertisement

Good post, thanks.

OP makes a great point.

Good post, thanks.

OP makes a great point.

agree

LMMFAO!!!

Advertisement
Back