Customizable shirt

SanAmaro2005

Redshirt Freshman
Any idea where I can find a customizable UM hoops shirts? I've been looking on Allcanes but don't see it. I want to buy a shirt for my dad for Christmas. No way he'd wear an actual jersey bc he wouldn't go sleeveless. So I'm hoping for a tshirt that says something along the lines of "Miami Basketball" on the front and then I can put his name and number on the back. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Advertisement
I can take a white T-shirt. I will then take a sharpie and I will write "Miami Basketball" on the front. I will write a name and any number on the back. This will be a 1 of 1 T-shirt. It will not only be custom but incredibly rare as I've never done it before.

The cost is $149.99 plus shipping. Your dad might not like it but you can tell him it was expensive and rare. Let me know.

I can take a white T-shirt. I will then take a sharpie and I will write "Miami Basketball" on the front. I will write a name and any number on the back. This will be a 1 of 1 T-shirt. It will not only be custom but incredibly rare as I've never done it before.

The cost is $149.99 plus shipping. Your dad might not like it but you can tell him it was expensive and rare. Let me know.

Let's call that Plan B.

Any idea where I can find a customizable UM hoops shirts? I've been looking on Allcanes but don't see it. I want to buy a shirt for my dad for Christmas. No way he'd wear an actual jersey bc he wouldn't go sleeveless. So I'm hoping for a tshirt that says something along the lines of "Miami Basketball" on the front and then I can put his name and number on the back. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
The Fanatics Miami site has exactly what you're asking for. Shopmiamihurricanes.com or just go on Fanatics.com and choose Miami

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back