Curri Hive

Qb1 has settled in nicely
E-Vts3RXsBc6IYl.jpeg.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cristobal, sheesh. down bad if this is what is getting trot out there. Sheesh...he got ******* schooled on that 4th down. No one is better than this guy?

Yeah, hate to say it, but yeah we need a transfer QB. Also glad we got the DT haul we got because they are badly needed.

Guys are fighting but definitely missing LT, Kam and JW. Game like this would be ideal for Flagg as well not to mention that WB appeared to get concussed so that’s additional LB depth missing.

Advertisement
I’d give him a C+ the int was so bad but he bounced back better than I though he would. He didn’t even look at the MOF and we didn’t do enough designed runs for him. There is definitely talent there but the only way he can get better is playing, he shouldn’t be guaranteed starting here.

Advertisement
I was pulling for him and justifiably seeing that he is a Cane sophomore QB and not a finished product. But I’m good now. I’ve seen enough, he has no pocket awareness and yes that can be improved with reps but the lack of urgency, passion and intensity is why I’ve seen enough from him. With this opportunity in front of him, he had zero fire, horrible body language from the first possession and before anything bad occurred. He had the same demeanor I’ve seen from TVD. They are both opposites of a gamer. Totally content and ready to lay down if pushed in that direction.

Advertisement
So Jacurri is starting - Not on the bench....

Guys on the bench -

Aristides Angelo Jr.
Joe Borchers
Jayden George ( Not sure if still on team)
Riply Luna

So out of those guys who's the best QB that should be starting?????
First off, how long ago was that comment? And are you serious? He’s not better than anybody, he’s literally the last QB we have.

I get you’re trying to be funny, but it’s still true. Every spring, guys rave about how the best QB we have is the brand new freshman. He’s always got so much more potential than anybody else on the team.

First off, how long ago was that comment? And are you serious? He’s not better than anybody, he’s literally the last QB we have.

I get you’re trying to be funny, but it’s still true. Every spring, guys rave about how the best QB we have is the brand new freshman. He’s always got so much more potential than anybody else on the team.
The comment was the 28th of Dec... It's dated...
My point was the best QB always plays... Thats why he's out there... For what we had available for the bowl game Jacurri was the best option so he got the start...

The comment was the 28th of Dec... It's dated...
My point was the best QB always plays... Thats why he's out there... For what we had available for the bowl game Jacurri was the best option so he got the start...
You're correct, my post is dated...October 30th.
And my point was him playing says a lot more about the state of the program than about his talent. He's beaten exactly nobody so far.

Advertisement
Back