Curri Hive

Advertisement
Kid got a long way to go to be a good college QB. I hope he turns into our savior but he’s probably getting brought back down to earth a little bit this upcoming week.
1668350880767.png

He's D'eriq with Jacory's size......and once he get JUUUUIIICCY!!!! with coach Felds this off season the sky is the limit.
Man, I don't know if you are trolling us or not. We don't need him to get bigger and more muscular. He's already proven he can rock with the big boys. Need him to polish his qb skills. He's just a true freshman, so he has plenty of time. As another poster said, think of him more as a comparison to Hendon Hooker.

Man, I don't know if you are trolling us or not. We don't need him to get bigger and more muscular. He's already proven he can rock with the big boys. Need him to polish his qb skills. He's just a true freshman, so he has plenty of time. As another poster said, think of him more as a comparison to Hendon Hooker.
I envision a Cam Newton type a Big mobile guy hard to bring down he already a physical runner

Advertisement
Advertisement
Poise and confidence levels looked good. Maybe it helped not only making his first start against GT but it also being in his home state.

Now to hope we get him a solid OC and he continues to work on his passing game. Many of the other tangible positives seem to be there already.

The poise was definitely number 1 for me. That did not look like a kid making his first start, even against a bad GT team. It was also night and day difference when he took off and his athleticism was on display. GT had no one anywhere near his level on the defensive side of the football.

As exciting as it was to watch, we need TVD back. All with a new OC of course who sprinkles Brown in packages next season and then it’s his bus in 2024. That’s best case scenario IMO.

A faster Cam Newton... Spread Option attack will make him unstoppable
Slow down there. Jacurri has lots of potential, but comparing him to Cam at this stage of his young career is crazy.

Cam was a much better passer than Jacurri. Kid can be very good if he works hard on his mechanics, but he’s still a ways off from that, in my opinion.

The offense that Gattis runs actually suits him better than it does TVD or Garcia. But it’s still too much of a grind to get yards. A better OC could definitely help him, but number one is him improving his accuracy by working with a QB guru.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The poise was definitely number 1 for me. That did not look like a kid making his first start, even against a bad GT team. It was also night and day difference when he took off and his athleticism was on display. GT had no one anywhere near his level on the defensive side of the football.

As exciting as it was to watch, we need TVD back. All with a new OC of course who sprinkles Brown in packages next season and then it’s his bus in 2024. That’s best case scenario IMO.
Need a mobile QB unless we get a great OL and with Great OL and perfect Pockets I would prefer Garcia as QB

He works on his craft and he can be unstoppable. Plus the kid oozes leadership.

The leadership and calm was clearly on display. His passing skills need lots of work.

If this kid progresses in his ability to throw the ball, commits himself to being his very best and is given some solid coaching he could very very good.

Oh, and if the the OL / OC does not get him killed while all the above is occurring.

Advertisement
Anyone got any T&A gifs instead?

I’m not gonna lie, I was annoyed as **** watching our players thump their chest being up against trash @ss GaTech a week after get curb stomped by FSU
As opposed to what? You want them to hang their heads while winning? Yes the season has been terrible but the GT game showed there's still some fight in the team. I don't think anyone thinks this team has turned the corner in one week against a trash team, but let the kids have some fun and gain a little confidence.

As opposed to what? You want them to hang their heads while winning? Yes the season has been terrible but the GT game showed there's still some fight in the team. I don't think anyone thinks this team has turned the corner in one week against a trash team, but let the kids have some fun and gain a little confidence.

No. You’re missing the point

Im referring to the handful of times where they were borderline taunting the GaTech players

Whatever, keep playing the young guns and weed out the Manny jags

Advertisement
Back