TemplarCane 1-0 Premium Joined Nov 12, 2015 Messages 20,049 Nov 16, 2022 #41 Rellyrell said: Yeah, not going to lie; I’m going to say this is a top 10 deceptive thread & it sucks b/c I legit thought this was going to be a cooking, off topic thread about making curried goat. Click to expand...
Rellyrell said: Yeah, not going to lie; I’m going to say this is a top 10 deceptive thread & it sucks b/c I legit thought this was going to be a cooking, off topic thread about making curried goat. Click to expand...
Pearson704 Bunker Mentality Joined Jan 16, 2016 Messages 9,295 Nov 16, 2022 #42 yeyo said: Don’t sleep on Zoe curry goat either. Both are Click to expand... respectfully, the Jamaican's have the curry goat and oxtail (no "s") game on lock; everyone else is fighting for second place...
yeyo said: Don’t sleep on Zoe curry goat either. Both are Click to expand... respectfully, the Jamaican's have the curry goat and oxtail (no "s") game on lock; everyone else is fighting for second place...