Current Staff - Who Stays and Who Goes?

Advertisement
The longer you were infected by The Pillars the quicker you have to be shown the door.

Im sure Kehoe was one of the first to reach out to him. Maybe he can find another role for Kehoe.

Advertisement
John Lilly is coming.....he is a TE coach.

Scott would be better off finding another job.

I would keep Beard...he is cheap, is doing a good job and has great recruiting contacts.

Advertisement
Meh.... don't need anyone currently on staff except maybe Kevin Beard and Ice Harris but i don't want Ice as our rbs coach... Maybe some made up **** like an assistant to the offensive coordinator.

Advertisement
"Who on the current staff should be retained?" Is better asked as, "Who on current staff fits with the track record of Richt?"

Taking a look at his tenure at UGA,the high probability is D'onforio is gone either before or day after Bowl Game. He wasn't staying anyways regardless of who was named HC. Coley is likely headed out the door unless Richt and he can figure out how to co-exist with a new HC [Richt] who has repeatedly stated for several days "I want to be more hands on." Isn't that the situation Coley left with Fischer at FSU? Richt would be foolish to let Scott, Beard, or Harris go in the short term from a variety of perspectives. All others, Brown, Kehoe, etc...could also be let go.

With all the above said, it is 100% irrelevant who the current players "like" or "dislike". They will play for whoever the new boss is, like it or not.

Wild card: What recruit(s) does Richt entice or flip into becoming the newest Canes?

****, people are still pining for Lice. He's useless. As for beard, decent wr coach but we couldn't even land a kid that played for him. I'd keep Baez. As for Scott - I think he'll get better gigs elsewhere. I'd like for him to stay, though.

tumblr_mrah4usikh1splc19o1_500.gif

Advertisement
Ice has been good here. You gotta realize we had 2 backs produce decent lil numbers this year even tho our line couldn't block shiiiat! Lol
Walton will be a freshman AA and year balled when given the ball. We were just SO PREDICTABLE :(

Why are any of you considering any of these second rate Bozos? Keep in mind these losers all were on Golden's staff. They had input and influence as to who played and who sat. I say Clean house....they are all clowns including Scott and Ice. I wouldnt let any of them coach a HS team. They were devisive, racially biased and poor at developing players.....Do any of you think Ice developed Walton of Yearby -No they had that talent coming in. And BTW, who did we land because of Ice....I cant think of anyone....and Scott. Talk about player development....Dobard? Developed? No way he is fat,fumbles and cant get open. Walford developed before Scott came

No loss cutting these two clowns

Advertisement
Back