CURRENT leading candidate

KyCane38

Redshirt Freshman
I'm hearing Mark Richt is the leading candidate AT THE MOMENT if he is let go by UGA. Personally I am a Butch fan and kinda surprised Miami thinks it can afford Richt but 151-41 in the SEC is impressive. Heard this from a rival school's Athletic Department. Has anyone else heard this?

Advertisement
12th post, so quite believable. How is he a frontrunner without interviewing? Eagerly awaiting your response.

Mark would be the best coach we've had since Butch. But just think of Al can take Jimbo to the wire with Miami players, a real coach will dominate that series.

Advertisement
And Bo Schembechler was a great 9-2 coach at Michigan for a few decades....

He had lots of wins, too, but no championships....and he lost a lot of big games, too, such as Rose Bowls regularly....

I'm hearing Mark Richt is the leading candidate AT THE MOMENT if he is let go by UGA. Personally I am a Butch fan and kinda surprised Miami thinks it can afford Richt but 151-41 in the SEC is impressive. Heard this from a rival school's Athletic Department. Has anyone else heard this?

1kANYE (2015_07_03 03_36_12 UTC).gif

I'd love Richt if we are not hiring butch but you heard from a rival athletic dept?

Strong and Mario better not be a candidate

Advertisement
They are very interested and the most talked about name right now. That's all I have heard

Would be a horrible hire.

Bad fake insider schtick, bub. You blew it with the "Heard this from a rival school's Athletic Department" nonsense. What the **** does that even mean? And why would a rival's athletic department know who UM's #1 candidate is? You should have gone with the tried and true BOT connection gimmick.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back