Curby Dumb changing the laws in GA

Advertisement
I don't know if any of you seen this mess...he got the open records law changed in the state to "help him win"... think this guy is scared he won't live up to the shadow of Richt....just laughable.

https://www.dawgnation.com/football/kirby-smart-discussed-open-records-law-lawmakers

That AJC-sponsored fan site gave my browser fits. Here is a similar article from Macon's Telegraph:

Kirby Smart admits meeting with Georgia legislature on open records amendment | The Telegraph

Do other Georgia government entities only have three days? Yes

OPEN RECORDS ACT | Georgia First Amendment Foundation

I expect the resident of the mansion on West Paces Ferry Road to sign it; he does what keeps the $$$ rolling in...

I don't even have words for this, he really can't be this dumb can he? Does he not see how weak he's making himself look? At least Saban would be smart enough to send a henchman in.

Advertisement
I really, really want to pull for Georgia because their fans have been solid in their support of coach Richt. However, I can't help but hope Smart crashes and burns in glorious fashion. Heck, I'd bet there are several Georgia fans that wouldn't mind seeing it happen as well. Also, the Georgia folk that pushed Richt out, they'll deserve it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back