Cunningham Tendencies

Advertisement
C7D86C16-BCC1-4495-8AD6-676D1446453D.jpeg

Ivey enjoys watching WRs catch the ball as much as they do...

Dude is in good position but just can’t turn his **** head to knock it down or pick it off
This is the difference between him being who he is or a top ACC cb. It's maddening watching guys make catches he could've easily defended or picked off.

Advertisement
I think I've posted Ivey watching that GT reciever catch it about 1,403 times now.

I won't do it again, but for those mentioning Ivey lining up the right we lose by a billion....

....He was also lined up on the right on that play.

PICTURED HERE

078CCB59-B0B2-42D6-B0E1-37B72F3DB9DF.jpeg.jpg

Okay I'm done now. :D

I will give you more of my amateur film studying of Cunningham. He’s a one read qb, if it’s not there he runs. Doesn’t feel back side pressure, their LT is awful. Finally as someone said always throws 2-3 bad throws that should be picks. Can we catch?

As I was reading the OP, I was like ”I swear someone just mentioned this yesterday”. It was the CIS podcast with Stefan and Lance that I was listening to in my car.

Advertisement
I seriously think Roche is going to knock this guy out.
Their left tackle cannot handle him all game long.

Advertisement
Interesting Rotoworld article on Cunningham.

RW on Cunningham

First thing to notice is that he almost never threw left on WKU. 8/29 attempts were to left of center, and only 50% completion on those

Was very good out of the pocket. Given the above, I suspect that means rolling right.
Won't even matter, every QB we go against changes from being a **** into playing lights out Drew Brees on Madden with cheat codes.

Advertisement
Back