Culture

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yep. Finally someone w the brains to figure it out and the guts to match, to say it.

It’s a conspiracy!! Big College Football has decided that FIU will be the next great dynasty.

We need an investigation. Get Devin Nunez and Nancy polosi to start hearings.

THE TRUTH MUST BE KNOWN
Had nothing to do with big college football wanting to make FIU a dynasty. People mad a lot of money on this game. I'm only 75% serious. How was Miami down 20-0 to this team at halftime? Dudes running half speed out there. QB throwing passed like Vinny in the Fiesta Bowl. Go watch Finely on one of those early long TD runs and then get back to me. I'm just very disheartened right now.

Had nothing to do with big college football wanting to make FIU a dynasty. People mad a lot of money on this game. I'm only 75% serious. How was Miami down 20-0 to this team at halftime? Dudes running half speed out there. QB throwing passed like Vinny in the Fiesta Bowl. Go watch Finely on one of those early long TD runs and then get back to me. I'm just very disheartened right now.

Theres no vast conspiracy. We have an incompetent coaching staff. A useless AD. Players w no heart or pride. That’s how miami is down 16-0 at half to fiu.

College football is better w Miami relevant. TV ratings go up, advertisers pay more, other fanbases get a fire lit underneath em and go to games In hopes of seeing their teams win. The ACC gets more respect and more representation in and money from big bowl games.

Miami being down isn’t good for anyone but FIU.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back