Culture changing

Advertisement
Advertisement

Zzz Ok GIF by Jim Gaffigan

Advertisement
I think the difference is (and I’m not saying we get number 6 because of it) is past coaches would try and get a few kids but they wouldn’t purge the issues. So when you mix the two the minute old habits or bad losses hit the crab pot mentality creeps back in and it takes a special type of group to not get pulled in by that in this day and age. Especially when you have social media and all the **** holes in Sfla telling them how great they are.

I’m sure there are still a few bad apples in the the bunch but hopefully kids like Francis and Kam who are completely bought in squash that noise the minute it starts

Advertisement
Advertisement
I believe it when I see it. Yes the culture changed last year for the worst because we had Mario ***** the hiring of coaches and of course his amateur day game coaching which was worst than HS. All this recruits signing up are fantastic but if you continue to play to lose like Mario did last year then what good is it. I reserve my judgement and we better win at least 9 games this year. ANYTHING ELSE IS A FAILURE! This guy is making 8 million a year and needs to be held accountable. Too many people here drinking his juices.

Advertisement
Back