Cuck Alert

Zbrod95

Thank God for the Columbus Mafia
Kirk Cuckstreit just said in live TV that we on upset alert due to the hurricane and "not seeing what we can do"

How bout you eat a fat cack with that ghey *** suit you got. Looking like Chief Osceola just *** fugged you.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I saw that segment, and they honestly didn't make any points that weren't true.

They thought we'd win, but Toledo will be competitive due to the weird factors here.

They were fair in their assessment, don't be so sensitive.

Yeah but they'll jack off FSU even though they're in the same position we are

They thought we'd win, but Toledo will be competitive due to the weird factors here.

I don't care if they made solid points or not. If it was FSU, they'll be talking about how it gave James Blackman an extra week to prepare.

Advertisement

I don't care if they made solid points or not. If it was FSU, they'll be talking about how it gave James Blackman an extra week to prepare.
Des said they're in trouble because Francios is out and they said woah they're good because the defense will keep them in every game.

Kirk Cuckstreit just said in live TV that we on upset alert due to the hurricane and "not seeing what we can do"

How bout you eat a fat cack with that ghey *** suit you got. Looking like Chief Osceola just *** fugged you.

He is a fraud

I agree this game is an upset alert!!...BUT,..not for the same reasons!! My reasoning is quite simple!! They gonna be some upset mutha ***kas when we hang 50 on dat ***!!

Advertisement

. Agree 100%. OP message features word cuck with some profanity mixed in. OP is one of many posters on this board that wants to pose as a tough guy but the kid is probably a wimp.

Everyone is sayin it will be close and it could nothing wrong with that given what the team has gone thru. Who cares though. Just win.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back