Crying about the reffs makes us look like btiches!

Dead last in the nation in penalties. IT'S ALL THE REFS FAULT
Very true. The refs are responsible for us being unable to line up properly repeatedly and for Coley doing stupid **** that everyone knows is going to be 15 yards every time he catches a pass.

Advertisement
I actually had more of an issue with people crying about Marquise being "disrespectful".....really?

The U was founded on attitude and antics like that...
If we dont wanna see stuff like that, don't let 'em score.

Officiating had nothing to do with how bad we played. But it is nauseating at how the ACC allows the tobacco road mafia to get away with murder. Duke game was a disgrace. Yesterday was a joke too. They don't call **** on those teams. But they go out of their way to call every little thing on us. Not to say we are not a completely undisciplined team but the home cooking in the ACC for the Carolina schools is ridiculous.

I am OK with talking a little trash .... but wait until you score a BCH&*NG touchdown--- not just a catch

I was ****ed about the repeated downward U not being called like I was ****ed when I saw ND do a mocking wing flap at the Temple crowd. Twice. But you know what kept going through my mind?

"You don't like us dancing? Don't let us get in the endzone."

The refs jobbed us but good again, but it didn't f***ing matter. Man the f*** up, beat teams down and the refs can't touch you. THAT'S the Miami way.

Advertisement
Officiating had nothing to do with how bad we played. But it is nauseating at how the ACC allows the tobacco road mafia to get away with murder. Duke game was a disgrace. Yesterday was a joke too. They don't call **** on those teams. But they go out of their way to call every little thing on us. Not to say we are not a completely undisciplined team but the home cooking in the ACC for the Carolina schools is ridiculous.

This^^^^^

I agree that the game was not lost by the refs calls. But I'll just say this. We've had more touchdowns called back this season than I have ever seen. Most of the calls have been atrocious. Some of the calls yesterday were horrible.

We definitely have to play 1000 times better, but it doesn't help when you're playing against the zebras, too.

We didn't lose that game because of the reffs.

We lost because we are undisciplined and execute poorly.

Buncha slack jawed baggotts around here.

I agree with you about the need for more and better executions.

Where do we start? Coaching staff? Some of the players? The AD?

We didn't lose that game because of the reffs.

We lost because we are undisciplined and execute poorly.

Buncha slack jawed baggotts around here.

I agree with you about the need for more and better executions.

Where do we start? Coaching staff? Some of the players? The AD?

Let Butch Davis come in and clean up all the baggottry. Then we can grab the next up and coming young brilliant coach in 4-6 years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back