#CROWNTHEK1NG

JgDaCane

All American
Before we drop 50 on UAB thursday I just figured since our QB is 14/1 to win the heisman we should get a hashtag ready for our social media campaign. I know mopes I know, he hasn’t thrown a pass yet & this is a jinx thread. Well to that I say **** off & were going to stomp a mudhole in the ACC. If you’re scared ask mommy to suckle her teet. Anyway that’s the one I came up with. Also, we run for 200+ on Thursday. Go canes!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Before we drop 50 on UAB thursday I just figured since our QB is 14/1 to win the heisman we should get a hashtag ready for our social media campaign. I know mopes I know, he hasn’t thrown a pass yet & this is a jinx thread. Well to that I say **** off & were going to stomp a mudhole in the ACC. If you’re scared ask mommy to suckle her teet. Anyway that’s the one I came up with. Also, we run for 200+ on Thursday. Go canes!

I threw $100 on him last week. See you in NY.

1941D563-9653-4DC2-B840-80A03798C069.jpeg

Advertisement
bump 200+ :)

Advertisement
Back