Crowley and Mcintosh 2019

CaliforniaCanes

West Coast Canes
Looks like Crowley and McIntosh are the RB duo we are shooting for in 2019...Thoughts?

And how does this affect Mark-Anthony Richards? I know he is listed as ATH but where does he project and does this have any affect on him?

Advertisement
Looks like Crowley and McIntosh are the RB duo we are shooting for in 2019...Thoughts?

And how does this affect Mark-Anthony Richards? I know he is listed as ATH but where does he project and does this have any affect on him?

Richards gonna be a Swiss Army knife here. I think Saftey prospect tho

Richards II will play wideout. Percy role.

Crowley and McIntosh will be beastly. Don Chaney Jr. in 2020 and Amari Daniels in 2021. Will be like the old days

Advertisement
Mark Anthony Richards just looks so **** good at RB! and at WR! and at SAFETY! He is just so **** good. very interested to see where he winds up playing...probably will be safety or wr, though.

Banda been the one on Mark Richards. He played WR at Paradise in July and was impressive. Think he’s more likely a Safety or WR. He’s not a lock by no means next year either just because of Ahmmon. We’re gonna have to recruit him just like any other kid.

If you want more info on Crowley. Check my post on page 2 on the other thread. He’s going to be a high riser this spring.

**** of a duo that compliment each other well.

Crowley from watching his tape seems to be a very good between the tackles type RB with good vision, makes guys miss, and very good balance.

Mcintosh is insanely elusive. Very explosive big play player.

Advertisement
Marcus Crowley looks good. You can see he is a all around back.. seems very versatile. I'm all in with this one.. and his frame looks college ready already. Who's next up !?

Advertisement
Back