crowd was great

canefrank

Redshirt Freshman
I couldn't go to the game today (**** happens) but wow the crowd was loud, we affected the Noles. Thanks to all the fellow Canes that attended. Also great to see a ton of legends on the sidelines. The visuals for the game from a TV perspective were amazing!!!

Advertisement
In my opinion the crowd won the game. The place was insane. It was loud and the crowd absolutely did their part whe. FSU was threatening

Advertisement
Lol that’s menin the orange shirt. I had it out with the FSU players on the field at the end. It’s was awesome!

Attachments

• 6C2E2D24-6B22-44E6-8442-77B130B5397E.jpeg
    6C2E2D24-6B22-44E6-8442-77B130B5397E.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 183
I dunno. On my TV, I saw too many FSU fans and heard that Warchant too often and too loudly! Didn't seem to quite match the intensity of last year's VaTech and ND wins.

I watch the Dolphins too. Canes got it goin on. Great crowd and plenty of noise.
Thanks Stephan Ross. Great job on the stadium!

Advertisement
I dunno. On my TV, I saw too many FSU fans and heard that Warchant too often and too loudly! Didn't seem to quite match the intensity of last year's VaTech and ND wins.
That wasn’t their chant. They had a handful of fans and a ****** band. Lol we were singing **** the Seminole. My ears are still ringing and I sound like I’ve smoked cigarettes for twenty years lol. Crowd was lit []_[][]V[]

I fooking hate how their band does that shlt in away games. Keep that crap in trailerhassee

Great game, instant classic. Our fans were dead until the first fumble then a sleeping giant awoke and no one was sitting for the rest of the game. I already lost my voice and ears still ringing.

Side note to UM fan that sing the f you Seminole’s and do the chop with their middle fingers...please stop you can’t tell from tv or to recruits it just makes it seem like there are more noles then there are in the stands.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I always said that whole Miami crowd sucks talk is BS, Miami is like NY they want winners. If u dont win they not coming, if they dont believe in u they not coming

Advertisement
That wasn’t their chant. They had a handful of fans and a ****** band. Lol we were singing **** the Seminole. My ears are still ringing and I sound like I’ve smoked cigarettes for twenty years lol. Crowd was lit []_[][]V[]
We smoked the same pack because my voice is shot lol.

Great game, instant classic. Our fans were dead until the first fumble then a sleeping giant awoke and no one was sitting for the rest of the game. I already lost my voice and ears still ringing.

Side note to UM fan that sing the f you Seminole’s and do the chop with their middle fingers...please stop you can’t tell from tv or to recruits it just makes it seem like there are more noles then there are in the stands.

Nope won't stop ever. Get a life

Just got home from the game and postgame tailgait....
That crowd was super loud and real lit. I think that put our Defense at another level. It seemed as if the Canes players never lost their faith in the game. Especially the Defense...even down 27-7 they were still jumping up and down hyping the crowd and then they bust dik!

Advertisement
Back