Crowd at fsu game this Saturday

Hemsleysalmons

Freshman
I hope our crowd this Saturday is as loud and wild as it was last year agsinst Notre Dame and Virginia tech. The excitement had a direct and positive impact on the performance of our players. It also negatively affected the performance of our opponents. Kelly said his team was adversely affected by the crazy atmosphere of the crowd. Let’s repeat this again against fsu.

Advertisement
I expected more at the UNC game.

This week I'm sure we wont disappoint.

FSU will bring their fans so it will be hard to replicate the ND and VT games.

Its going to be packed though! Tickets on stubHub are going for $130 and up. That's a good sign.

The unc crowd was great and stadium was full, save two sections in he upper deck.

FSU isn’t bringing fans. They returned tickets. It was never better than 70/30 and this game will be like 80/20 or 85/15.

Advertisement
The unc crowd was great and stadium was full, save two sections in he upper deck.

FSU isn’t bringing fans. They returned tickets. It was never better than 70/30 and this game will be like 80/20 or 85/15.

Even less FSU. They almost never return tickets anywhere.

Even less FSU. They almost never return tickets anywhere.
Yep. It's going to be a HUGE Miami advantage, crowd wise. All those returned tickets are going to UM fans now, and that's going to make for a crazy environment. I'm thinking better than VT last year, and darn close to ND. We want that home win badly against those back pack wearing clowns.

This topic couldn't have been posted by any real Miami fan over 4 years old.

Wild loud crowds for FSU has always been a given

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back