Crow combo meal large size

TheU1988

It's Not A Lie If You Believe It.
I'm here to eat my crow about the FSU game. I'll take it large size with a sweet tea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wow...we have some uber-***** fans. Like they never watched a college football game. What a bunch of pussies. Thanks for posting this DD, now we know who they are. There is a reaosn I dont go near this forum during games, its pathetic. Some of you should apply for coaching positions at UF, please.

Go Canes!

Shout out to my boy, DD, for exposing the faqqitry that populates the gameday threads on this faqqit forum. OP can eat a satchel of d!cks instead of crow.

Wow...we have some uber-***** fans. Like they never watched a college football game. What a bunch of pussies. Thanks for posting this DD, now we know who they are. There is a reaosn I dont go near this forum during games, its pathetic. Some of you should apply for coaching positions at UF, please.

Go Canes!

Agreed, I avoid the board on game day too. The only fans posting are typically the ones who are way overreacting one way or another.

Shout out to my boy, DD, for exposing the faqqitry that populates the gameday threads on this faqqit forum. OP can eat a satchel of d!cks instead of crow.

Yep. People desperate to type up their "hot takes" so they can claim they were on the "right side of the argument" all along.

Advertisement

Go Canes!

Yep. People desperate to type up their "hot takes" so they can claim they were on the "right side of the argument" all along.

Yes, yes, and yes.

The shrillest, geyest, most panicky bunch of bleeding gaping vaginas to populate a fan site.

You know who you are. Just calm the fūck down and stop acting like twelve year old girls that just got their period. Gawd, you’re embarrassing.

And something else: I can basically guarantee that the most offensively ghēy bltch porsters never go to actual games. You act like that at a game, you will get slapped around. I don’t care if you sit in the club and suite levels, you’d get your shlt pushed in. Cotdam, grow the fūck up and act like men.

Advertisement
I'm here to eat my crow about the FSU game. I'll take it large size with a sweet tea.

How about a giant sized slice of porcupine pie with a big scoop of chicken-ripple ice cream to top off your desert choice....

How about a giant sized slice of porcupine pie with a big scoop of chicken-ripple ice cream to top off your desert choice....

If that's what it takes to break that 7 year streak. Throw a cherry on top.

Advertisement
Back