Crootin Stories Vol. III

blackvern

All-ACC
Banned
You will likely see this croot in our backfield all night in duke's *** come labor day if he comes back from knee injury.. too bad because he really wanted to play with Duke. This croot was all Miami even after going to see other schools, He just wanted to see his brother get a scholly. Our crootin staff had the nerve to tell his momma that no one was gonna give his brother a scholly....the next week 5 schools were willing to give his brother a scholly. The worst part about it is that his mom is a teacher and dearly wanted his son to stay close to home.... HIs mom consistently asked about Miami's sanctions and was repeatedly told don't worry about it.... They gave his mom the runaround so many times that at the end of the day mom was turned off from Miami. This croot actually thought to change his mind and come to Miami but mom was so turned off she told him don't worry about it. MOm cried when he chose other school... Mind u we brought in several defensive scrubs in that 2012 class that have yet to see the field nor will they. My point is these guys that we think are good crooters like Barrow are dumb as ****.. not good judges of characters and can't read people. We wont win too many crootin wars with this cast. If you don't have money or winning you dam sure better have charisma..How do you turn off an educated mom who wanted her son to go to Miami??

Another fail by our crootin staff.. not that other staffs don't fail too but this story was ridiculous.. Plus im ****ed at this latest ****gy croot. We should only be going out of state for OL and DT and Kickers..maybe QB... FML

Last edited:
Advertisement
Keith Brown hasn't done jack squat at the Ville how's he gonna be in the backfield if he's not even starting?

Vern I expected a better story.. We all know this one.. Give us old heads something new. I'm talking you're 30+ crowd.. Youngins back out of this thread..

Advertisement
Keith Brown hasn't done jack squat at the Ville how's he gonna be in the backfield if he's not even starting?

Only due to injury...already been told he will be drafted.. they even asked mom about insurance...I aint ever lied...

Insurance policy for what his car? Kid is going into his junior season and has not done a single thing on the field.

Advertisement
with all due respect, how are posts like these going to help with our future? we know that recruits read these posts so now we're just gonna give them more reasons why they shouldn't come here? i'm not necessarily pro Golden, but I just wants what's best for my school's football program

Cool story bro, I'll keep Gus...and AQM, Hester, Young and the rest of the out of state guys that decided to put on for the 305!

Advertisement
Insurance policy for what his car? Kid is going into his junior season and has not done a single thing on the field.

Have I ever lied to you kperez? Scout sais hands down he was most talented guy on defensive roster..but you don't gotta believe me

True.

Ain't never lied. Not once.

We dodged a bullet not signing Bam we would have had both him and his brother taking up ships. Gimme Figs over Bam please

LOL players we signed in that cclass

Jawand Blue
Josh Witt
gabe terry
Dwayne hoilett
Vernon Crawford

Not saying we recruited better but Eddie Johnson was on pace to have a better career. You wanna talk about misses at LB talk to me about Skai Moore or Matt Thomas not sorry Keith Brown

Advertisement
Let's go to the Virginia Tech board and see if some fruitpop over there is writing about Jawand Blue the same way. They've both made the same level of impact.

I'll take Charles Gaines off that defense before I take a kid that has never done anything in a game yet.

At this point Id rather have Bam's brother than him they have the same stats

What scout puts a kid into the league based on potential without looking at game performance? I remember when Kendal Thompkins was Mossing everyone on Greentree. Kid never saw the field in games .

Last edited:
At the end of the day the sanctions were not bad as folks thought and the staff probably knew such and told recruits and their parents everything will be ok. The boys brother was terrible and had he was offered a scholly you guys would be dogging him harder than you guys are doing RLIII for getting a scholly and his dad is Ray Lewis.

with all due respect, how are posts like these going to help with our future? we know that recruits read these posts so now we're just gonna give them more reasons why they shouldn't come here? i'm not necessarily pro Golden, but I just wants what's best for my school's football program

agreed, but if this thread would make a croot not come here...we never had him in the first place..

Advertisement
Back