Crootin Rookies & Homers

MotoSniper

Palo Verde All-American
I will make this simple and pain-free for you. NOBODY coming tomorrow from the top echelon of recruiting. Got it? Good. Now exit out of your browser, close your laptops, and go do whatever it is you do when you are not obsessing over 18 year old kids.

If the apocalyptic alignment of unrelated factors does occur, much like the movie "The Seventh Sign" when Demi Moore was still a hot piece of ***...then and only then "maybe" we come away with 1 big name...but don't count on it. Capeesh?

Advertisement
Remember last year when Surtain and Campbell were 'coming'?
**** man, I will be perfectly honest...I fell back into the rabbit hole last year. I thought we were getting 1 of the 2. I thought the Rumph connection would win out...that chit hurt...but not this year...**** no. I'm not falling for that chit again, Lmao

**** man, I will be perfectly honest...I fell back into the rabbit hole last year. I thought we were getting 1 of the 2. I thought the Rumph connection would win out...that chit hurt...but not this year...**** no. I'm not falling for that chit again, Lmao

Right, We specifically hired Rumph for that reason and failed miserably. I thought we would’ve learned our lesson, but I forgot Richt is still the coach. So let’s hope this time, keeping Banda and Patke will have a residual effect on swaying Tyrique and Bogle.

Right, We specifically hired Rumph for that reason and failed miserably. I thought we would’ve learned our lesson, but I forgot Richt is still the coach. So let’s hope this time, keeping Banda and Patke will have a residual effect on swaying Tyrique and Bogle.

Dont try coach rumph like that and tell lies, coach rumph was not hired for 2 players, he was hired because he knows how to coach football. Without those 2 players, what was our pass defense ranked, did we need em, none of them were going to start over #28 or bandy, maybe this year coming up one of them would be a starter. Alot of yall are so caught up in individual recruits that you cant even appreciate the team you claim you root for. With or without those 2 players coach rumph is gone be alright and whoever comes in this year will be Blessed to be coached by coach rumph and coach banda. The nerd recruiting sites got yall losing yall minds, its not about who doesnt come here, its about the players that do.

Advertisement
Dont try coach rumph like that and tell lies, coach rumph was not hired for 2 players, he was hired because he knows how to coach football. Without those 2 players, what was our pass defense ranked, did we need em, none of them were going to start over #28 or bandy, maybe this year coming up one of them would be a starter. Alot of yall are so caught up in individual recruits that you cant even appreciate the team you claim you root for. With or without those 2 players coach rumph is gone be alright and whoever comes in this year will be Blessed to be coached by coach rumph and coach banda. The nerd recruiting sites got yall losing yall minds, its not about who doesnt come here, its about the players that do.

I get what you are saying, but Surtain is starting on the boundary for Bama. Surtain would have started for us this season opposite of MJ. Bandy would have held down the slot again.

Don't forget to mention the OL guys that will be blessed to be corched by Searles and the Qbs that will be blessed to be corched by Junior.

Sure Jon Calvin Richt.

I've been following this **** since the late 70's and believe me, there has NEVER been a year like this one. Not even close. Ten years from now, we will be commenting on the MOFOs who were not in this class who should've been. Believe that!

Advertisement
I will make this simple and pain-free for you. NOBODY coming tomorrow from the top echelon of recruiting. Got it? Good. Now exit out of your browser, close your laptops, and go do whatever it is you do when you are not obsessing over 18 year old kids.

If the apocalyptic alignment of unrelated factors does occur, much like the movie "The Seventh Sign" when Demi Moore was still a hot piece of ***...then and only then "maybe" we come away with 1 big name...but don't count on it. Capeesh?

My favorite Movie clip of all time

Advertisement
I get what you are saying, but Surtain is starting on the boundary for Bama. Surtain would have started for us this season opposite of MJ. Bandy would have held down the slot again.

Maybe, maybe not, bandy was one of the better db's in the nation, you'd be hard pressed to find another db that played better than him!

Maybe, maybe not, bandy was one of the better db's in the nation, you'd be hard pressed to find another db that played better than him!
True, but Surtain would most definitely have snagged the other boundary position. Bandy was supposed to continue being the slot cover guy in nickel until M. Young's career ended abruptly.

Advertisement
True, but Surtain would most definitely have snagged the other boundary position. Bandy was supposed to continue being the slot cover guy in nickel until M. Young's career ended abruptly.

Ill take bandy, he plays the run way better than surtain and has more elite quickness than surtain. The only thing surtain has over bandy is height!

Calvin is either the greatest troll in history or the most delusional person in history. If I didn’t know any better I’d say he was s GAYtor fan. That’s the only fan I’ve seen at that delusional level.

@Calvin is one of the finest satirical writers of the 21st century. He is an artist, and his chosen medium is this message board. Some have called @Calvin the Joseph Heller of internet message boards. His work holds up a mirror to crazed football homers everywhere, capturing their blind enthusiasm, remarkable yet unidentified sadness, and Sisyphean ethos for the civilized world to behold. So skilled is he that most on this board believe his art installations (i.e., his posts) represent his own true beliefs. Because of the pure sardonic aesthetic demonstrated in his art, @Calvin's message escapes most, and I sometimes fear he may not be recognized for his greatness for generations to come. But make no mistake, his name will one day be listed among the modern masters - Orwell, Cervantes, Heller, Nabokov, Vonnegut... @Calvin.

So be careful how you address him, friend. Personally, I would not want to be remembered in the annals of history as one of the many who could not recognize the genius of @Calvin.

Advertisement
Back