Cristobal

Hoosiercane3

Freshman
Richt better play defense. We couldn't beat the gators out without cristobal.

Attachments

• IMG_0499.jpg
    IMG_0499.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 68
Advertisement
I saw but some idiots were more concerned with being all cool with their usernames like some middle schoolers than talking sports

Advertisement
they're making all these power moves but brought in Slaton to play DT, Henderson to play WR and Jake Allen as their QB....

Cristobal better call Satan, apologize, and ask for his job back

they're making all these power moves but brought in Slaton to play DT, Henderson to play WR and Jake Allen as their QB....

They told Slaton he will play DT - but we all know that experiment will be short and he'll be at OL within 1 year, if not 6 months.

And based on what Dee said about CJ, my guess is they had to tell him exactly what he wanted to hear in order to not upset him and get him to sign.

Advertisement

They told Slaton he will play DT - but we all know that experiment will be short and he'll be at OL within 1 year, if not 6 months.

And based on what Dee said about CJ, my guess is they had to tell him exactly what he wanted to hear in order to not upset him and get him to sign.

Henderson is a first class prima-dona! Is this the kind of guy that can overcome adversity and help lead teammates in victory--**** no. He would a a cancer in the locker room if things did not go his way.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back