Cristobal may leave Bama for Oregon or Florida?

The Iceman

Freshman
Sources: Mario Cristobal could be leaving Alabama

Oregon head coach Willie Taggart has offered Mario Cristobal a senior staff position, including coaching the offensive line, sources tell FootballScoop. We are told that Cristobal has not accepted the position at this time and could wind up remaining at Alabama as Nick Saban has sought to retain Cristobal. However, we understand that Oregon is not the only Power 5 program seeking to persuade Cristobal to leave Tuscaloosa with Florida head coach Jim McElwain also considering Cristobal should Mike Summers leave the program.

Advertisement
A real power move would to bring him on staff. I don't care about him hurting our feeling and leaving last time. He has a lot of good relationships in south Florida. I'm not stupid enough to believe he will pull what he pulled at Alabama, but I'd rather have him recruiting for us instead of another team.

A real power move would to bring him on staff. I don't care about him hurting our feeling and leaving last time. He has a lot of good relationships in south Florida. I'm not stupid enough to believe he will pull what he pulled at Alabama, but I'd rather have him recruiting for us instead of another team.

This

Advertisement
A power move is hiring someone like cristobal not no **** highschool coach. Don't get it twisted

A power move is hiring someone like cristobal not no **** highschool coach. Don't get it twisted

Agreed.

I don't want any south Florida high school coaches. They don't produce jack **** for us.

I want a real homerun, not some bull**** high school coach.

And who would you fire to make room for him?

Advertisement
I wouldn't put it past scumbag Cristobag to wind up at UF. It would be sickening to see two guys who called themselves Canes at UF.

Taggart was given a huge blank check to hire assistants. He's brilliant in realizing he needs to load that staff with great salesmen because it's tough to recruit there.

Brock has been speaking the truth lately!

Probably because of his near death experience from choking on Golden's saggy, gray ballsac...

He would be our tenth staff member, which I believe is now in place. If not, idc who you fire. our recruiting is average at best

In an ideal world, Jon Richt. I'd also take him over Searles.

Advertisement
Show me one coach previously killing it at bamer that has matched or come close to the recruiting success they had at bamer? Cristobal is not a great recruiter, being at bamer is. They don't have to sell their program hard. Every recruit either wants to be offered by bamer, rather or not they want to play there, because it's confirmation how good they are. Until a few teams break their run for playoffs and championships, kids are gonna want to play for the best team, chance for conference and national championships and the finest facilities outside of a 5***** luxury resort. I do believe he could raise the level of recruiting here a notch because of his affiliation at bamer, but some top SoFl recruits will still opt to play at bamer instead.

If Crystal Balls wants to come then he can but I wouldn't get rid of anyone for him. He sold us out once already. The people that are here want to be here. They didn't jump ship before or first game. Loyalty still means something to me. I give him a one time pass cause he's a Cane but that's it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cristobal can pull a Kirby Smart : show up at a recruits house and show the young croot 5 rings. Then say " at Miami we can be the new Alabama".

Also, Cristobal has better south florida connections than anyone on our current staff. That's just a fact.

Frankly, I would add him if it was up to me. Certainly don't need him taking more South Florida talent to Florida

Advertisement
is it possible they hire Cristobal as TE/AHC and leave Hartley primarily as Special Teams Coordinator.

YES, I KNOW THIS WONT HAPPEN. JUST FOR THE SAKE OF DISCUSSION.

Last edited:

Brock has been speaking the truth lately!

Probably because of his near death experience from choking on Golden's saggy, gray ballsac...

Chill out bra. That's a **** lie IMG_0272.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0282.jpg
    IMG_0282.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 8
Show me one coach previously killing it at bamer that has matched or come close to the recruiting success they had at bamer? Cristobal is not a great recruiter, being at bamer is.

Kirby Smart- current 4* or 5* commits this class:

Alabama 21 out of 25
Georgia 19 ot of 23

Georgia hasn't been this locked down since the first black man started dating a white woman....

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back