Cristobal, Leach, Schiano, and Chud

UMFarArcher

All-ACC
are just fractions of an inch or so south of taint.

We get rid of one problem, we sure as Hades don't need another one.

Advertisement
I wouldn't have a problem with Chud if he has the personality to be the face of the program kind of like Pete Carroll. Those other 3 names can go kick rocks.

Leach, Chud, Schiano (in that order) are capable second tier candidates to consider if we whiff on our homerun candidates.

Cristobal is somewhere down a few tiers below. He really just shouldn't be considered.

Advertisement
leach and cristobal shouldnt be in our top 50.

Leach is a coach that has now shown himself to competently turnaround 2 of the most desolate spots in all of the P5. You pair him with a competent DC along with assistants with local knowledge and he kills it here.

He does not belong in the same sentence as Mario Cristobal who is only talked about because of his ties to the area and general laziness. He is a terrible fit for what we need to be successful.

Leach is like herpes. Why does he keep flairing up on these boards? If he was good, he wouldn't be where he is at this point of his career. There are 64 Power Five teams looking for a competitive advantage so you think they are all just ignoring the superstar that is Mike Leach? I feel this way about Cristobal and Schiano too.

Advertisement
Leach is like herpes. Why does he keep flairing up on these boards? If he was good, he wouldn't be where he is at this point of his career. I There are 64 Power Five teams looking for a competitive advantage so you think they are all just ignoring the superstar that is Mike Leach? I feel this way about Cristobal and Schiano too.

Just curious ... Does this same logic apply to Butch Davis?

I doubt they would go near Leach but after Golden is fired we need to let it be known that Cristobal, Schiano, and Chud are not acceptable options. Especially Mario.

people with brains know those hires are disasters, the same people who flew banners n fought for this clown show to befired know those names mean rip um football. the majority of the fans know butch is the answer, thesmart fans

Leach is like herpes. Why does he keep flairing up on these boards? If he was good, he wouldn't be where he is at this point of his career. There are 64 Power Five teams looking for a competitive advantage so you think they are all just ignoring the superstar that is Mike Leach? I feel this way about Cristobal and Schiano too.

There is no way that Schiano would take himself off of the market because he is getting paid by Tampa Bay is there? I think His contract/ buyout is up this year. Just thinking out loud. I'll take him.

Advertisement
No to all of them.

Why are we so stuck on the same ol candidates?

No other program in the country is considering the majority of these candidates.

Cristobal is not a good head coach. He's a good position coach and that's it. No other program is considering Cristobal. None.

Schiano is another I would pass on. There's at least 10 guys better we could land.

Chud should stay in the NFL as a OC. He's not a good fit as a head coach in College. He doesn't even like to recruit. Pass.

UM should have hired Leach a long time ago, but I think that time has passed as well. Pass.

Fuente, Herman, and Butch should be on the top of the list. UM should also be sending out feelers to some high profile coaches. Let them know they can come here and recruit SFLA, and run the show in the easy *** coastal division. A good coach will have us in the playoff race every year with SFLA talent and easy *** conference.

Advertisement
Leach is like herpes. Why does he keep flairing up on these boards? If he was good, he wouldn't be where he is at this point of his career. I There are 64 Power Five teams looking for a competitive advantage so you think they are all just ignoring the superstar that is Mike Leach? I feel this way about Cristobal and Schiano too.

Just curious ... Does this same logic apply to Butch Davis?

No. Leach has a job at a Power 5 school.

There is no way that Schiano would take himself off of the market because he is getting paid by Tampa Bay is there? I think His contract/ buyout is up this year. Just thinking out loud. I'll take him.

So you want a coach that is content with his career enough to sit out of coaching and collect a check after one successful season to his record? Man with that kind of passion and drive, I bet he gets players fired up. Winners wouldn't purposefully sit out for years when they really haven't accomplished anything.

give me butch first andthen a long secondherman, i want a guy who understands u have to protect your backyard at all costs and do whatever u must to get those kids. thelast guy to do this built the goat team, one thing in common with the last three hires they couldnt do th and they lost.

Advertisement
Back