Cristobal interview on First Take

Advertisement
Advertisement
So many "other team players" state they were "wannabe Canes" back in the day.... We were THE team.
College Football GIF by Miami Hurricanes

All of them dreamed of the smoke, running through it vicariously, but looking back with Mario........out come the stories of what "could" have been.....
Miami will become the "IT" team once again.........Mario has them headed that way.

Advertisement
You know after watching this, you see how much of an ALPHA CMC is!!! I live in the 205 and whenever you see Nick Sabag he always has this pompous look or attitude when he addresses the media, when you see Kirby, he just looks like a drunk frat guy, but when you see Mario its like you are scared to interrupt him when he is talking because he may just pick you up and throw you out of a window. My favorite quote for the interview was when RGIII said he wanted to go to the Canes, CMC says, "You feel like you can still play, I can get you a new social security number and some eligibility in about two hours." MY MAN!!!!

So many "other team players" state they were "wannabe Canes" back in the day.... We were THE team.
College Football GIF by Miami Hurricanes

All of them dreamed of the smoke, running through it vicariously, but looking back with Mario........out come the stories of what "could" have been.....
Miami will become the "IT" team once again.........Mario has them headed that way.
I may be in the minority but I want them to go back to simple. Smoke, players through the smoke. Get rid of all the other stuff. Spend the money on more smoke!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can't be overstated how important it is to have a "face" to your program. A guy you can send into a recruits parents living room and he owns it. A guy that can think on his feet and portray confidence and competence when given some airtime on national TV.

For the first time in 2 decades, this program is presentable.

Advertisement
Back