Cristobal=Crystal Ball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I would rather UM end the progrum than see Cristobal become the next corch at UM.

Advertisement
The next few weeks are going to be painful. I pray that I never have to hear the name Cristobal again after the new coach is named.

I think Butch would fix it quickly. But I am sure the BOT's won't hire him because we have been so vocal about it being butch. Can't see a bunch of those types letting people on outside think pressure got to them from banners to hire Butch. They just wont, even if it is perfect fit. I have no doubt outside pressure (banners, etc) forced their hand in firing before season ends. We not getting Butch too. So, let's all jump on the mario train. Beat em at their own game...lol

Advertisement
Mario = Benedict
Cristobal = Arnold
Mario Cristobal = TRAITOR

I think Butch would fix it quickly. But I am sure the BOT's won't hire him because we have been so vocal about it being butch. Can't see a bunch of those types letting people on outside think pressure got to them from banners to hire Butch. They just wont, even if it is perfect fit. I have no doubt outside pressure (banners, etc) forced their hand in firing before season ends. We not getting Butch too. So, let's all jump on the mario train. Beat em at their own game...lol

Nope. better to start flying Fire Mario banners as per-emptied strike. Let Mario know his life is **** the second he gets here. No honeymoon, no grace period, not press conference catch phrase. Let the BOT know that JUST firing Al is not going to shut us up. If they want peace, give us BUTCH DAVIS! The just spent 7 million $$$$ to buy some peace and reopen some mid level donor purses. More banners to make sure they worry about having wasted all that money. NO BUTCH - NO PEACE.

Mario is not my first choice, but if you think he's not being seriously considered as a top candidate your kidding yourself. He brings a lot of good things to the table, as well as he raises a lot of flags.

He certainly is probably the best fit for living in Miami. A lot of the manes being mentioned here I would question wether they would fit for living in south fl. I'm sure that most potential candidates are bringing a wife and kids, and Miami is not your avg USA town. I'm sure this play a big factor on whom they hire.

Advertisement
I know people consider him a traitor because he left after 6 weeks but Is possible in that short time he saw the **** that Golden was doing and didn't like it.

I know people hate Saban but he had the opportunity to learn under him and get paid more...I don't fault him to a degree then

I know people consider him a traitor because he left after 6 weeks but Is possible in that short time he saw the **** that Golden was doing and didn't like it.

I know people hate Saban but he had the opportunity to learn under him and get paid more...I don't fault him to a degree then

i dont care what people call him we need a big hire not a another pawn

Advertisement

Nope. better to start flying Fire Mario banners as per-emptied strike. Let Mario know his life is **** the second he gets here. No honeymoon, no grace period, not press conference catch phrase. Let the BOT know that JUST firing Al is not going to shut us up. If they want peace, give us BUTCH DAVIS! The just spent 7 million $$$$ to buy some peace and reopen some mid level donor purses. More banners to make sure they worry about having wasted all that money. NO BUTCH - NO PEACE.

"per-emptied strike"

WHAT THE **** HAS MARIO CRISTOBAL DONE IN HIS CAREER TO DESERVE TO BE THE HEAD COACH AT MIAMI?

I'ma go ahead and close this thread only because I have no idea what the **** is going on. (what else is new...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back