Cristibal

tomi

Freshman
Premium
Before I start lets make it clear that I'm not a cristobal supporter.

I just wanted to know why so many people hate him. I really don't know much about him, his history, and his philosophy. Can someone please explain to me why he's so hated? Is it because he doesn't have much head coaching experience or is there another reason I don't know about

Advertisement
He's been a position coach for years now. Good coaches advance in rank. He hasn't. Most of us would say Kiffin would be terrible. Well this guy works under Kiffin.

How about post in the Cristibal thread that is about 12 posts below the one you just created genius?

He's been a position coach for years now. Good coaches advance in rank. He hasn't. Most of us would say Kiffin would be terrible. Well this guy works under Kiffin.

He was a head coach at FIU and he won his conference as a head coach I believe.

Go Canes

Advertisement
He was Fired at FIU, then ditched Miami for Alabama after just getting a hired back here.

Go Canes

FIU was just a new D1 school so being head coach isn't saying much. At a top team he has not climbed the ladder at all. That speaks volumes. If he can't climb the ladder elsewhere, why should he be top man here? Unless you think that lowly of us?

Advertisement
What really is his qualification that you would want him be the HC at the U? Just because he played at the U???

Please use your head. You think he would bring us out of this abyss?? Seriously??

We need somebody with a proven track record.

Nevertheless, bet he'll be one of the main candidates for HC here.....IF they even consider replacing Golden at all.

My hare of this admins is just overwhelming at this point.

What really is his qualification that you would want him be the HC at the U? Just because he played at the U???

Please use your head. You think he would bring us out of this abyss?? Seriously??

We need somebody with a proven track record.

His name wouldn't be mentioned if he wasn't a " Miami guy"

Go Canes

His GREATEST achievement EVER is winning a bowl against the University of Georgia.

Uh...when did that happen? And, where? Maybe in a parallel universe.

Advertisement
We need an innovative offensive mind running this program.

Not a guy who has never been a coordinator. Kids will come if they see a winning product with aggressive schemes on both sides of the ball.

McIllwain is a huge **** but the Gators are playing their best ball since Urban left by far. Urban, Harbugh, Saba, etc. are huge ****s. We don't need a smooth talker like Mario or Golden....we need a ***ing ballcoach.

People overestimate the "great recruiter" label.

Head coaches get one in home visit these days.

Temple results fiu results

Tou clowns going to be doing the same **** with the banners and crying in 2 years if we make this awful hire smh disgust

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back