Off-Topic Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Oh Miami Herald had to delete their tweet since the MDPD Officer is still alive

Speaking of Anne Heche, this was in yesterday's CNN email I get...

Actress Anne Heche, whose versatility powered an admirable career in television and film spanning four decades, has died at age 53. "Anne Heche has been peacefully taken off life support," a representative for her family told CNN Sunday night. Heche's car crashed into a Los Angeles home and erupted into flames on August 5. After the accident, Heche experienced a "severe anoxic brain injury," depriving her brain of oxygen, among other critical injuries following the crash.​

I'm not sure what the CNN obsession with cars driving themselves into grannies and houses, but it's beyond comical.

Anne Heche, most likely drunk (due to the alcohol container in her console and witnesses, but not sure if confirmed) accelerated and drove her car into someone's home and destroyed it along with her own life.

Advertisement
If you can reduce the number incarcerated AND bring down crime you are a genius! Those two things at the same time don’t usually jive together and usually go in opposite directions.

I think there are good teachers (u may be one of them) and but I feel there is a push from the top (especially in certain liberal areas like my town) to push certain agendas. Like we don’t need to make math more ***** (which brietbart had an article about looking into). I just don’t get the push for these more radical things when kids just need to learn the basics (reading, writing and math).

Funny story… at one point when one of my boys was younger, he didn’t want to get his hair cut for like over a year (he keeps it buzzed now, funny enough). It was pretty long and he was playing tee ball. This other coach called him a girl. I just laughed cause it was funny. My wife laughed when I told her too
Easy fix:

STOP BREAKING THE LAW*

*before you do that, think of all tje goose stepping fascist racist hillbilly jesus freak seditionist unsophisticates you'll be putting out of work

#JackBootedFascistsNeedJobsToo

Speaking of Anne Heche, this was in yesterday's CNN email I get...

Actress Anne Heche, whose versatility powered an admirable career in television and film spanning four decades, has died at age 53. "Anne Heche has been peacefully taken off life support," a representative for her family told CNN Sunday night. Heche's car crashed into a Los Angeles home and erupted into flames on August 5. After the accident, Heche experienced a "severe anoxic brain injury," depriving her brain of oxygen, among other critical injuries following the crash.​

I'm not sure what the CNN obsession with cars driving themselves into grannies and houses, but it's beyond comical.

Anne Heche, most likely drunk (due to the alcohol container in her console and witnesses, but not sure if confirmed) accelerated and drove her car into someone's home and destroyed it along with her own life.

Was Heche's brain ever oxygenated?

I say no.

Advertisement
Florida man. Ohio woman.

https://fox8.com/news/indecent-exposure-couple-arrested-for-***-on-cedar-point-ferris-wheel/

Trust me (or not… but u are still cool with me even though I think u have been lead astray a bit… but u might think the same of me). Race will always continue to be a topic and discussion, and that’s a good thing. We should teach about the evils of slavery and white supremacy. However we should also realize at the same time that race has continued to become less and less divisive. MSM wants it to be still divisive (because it brings in ratings… which equals more money for them) and they do not equally report stories … they pick and choose stories that would bring in viewers. I’m sure you aren’t dumb enough to know that there are just as many (actually more according to statistics) white people unarmed that are killed by police than there are black people unarmed in a given year. But the media isn’t going to report on those. Why not… ask yourself that if you haven’t already. It’s about money… and most likely the people at the top of these news organizations are rich whiteys like we can agree. They are so selfish and full of greed that they let their influence tear society apart. I mean, MSM is directly responsible the entire Defund the Police movement. I know I know… it was azzholes like Chuvin that actually did the crime… but the justice system is what is supposed to right the wrong. Not the media stoking the fire.

So I agree with u that race shouldn’t just be something we ignore like their hasn’t been a past history … but we should look past color, religion, wealth in our interactions. This is why I love watching kids interact in elementary school (which my kids were in a few years back)… not a care in the world just playing with others where mostly the only preference u see at that age is *** related. But then they get to middle school and all the sudden they are more divisive and IMO it’s because they are being introduced to things like white supremacy and having these discussions about what is in MSM. These kids haven’t even gone through puberty yet and minds and developing and then starting to build up these biases at an early age. I really don’t think those types of conversations should start until at least high school. I don’t know what your opinion is, but mine is that they are being taught to see color at an early age. And I’m not saying… just ignore it and its kumbaya. I think these discussions should be had, but at a more developed age. I know for a fact that my son having to read Stamped (Ibrahim kendi… which I read as well) in 6th grade … was not appropriate for him. He doesn’t know how to comprehend that at that age. I can work through things with him, but not only does my son have autism and difficulty with reading comprehension… but he doesn’t understand why people would act that way. The best we can do as parents is let them know about what led to things in the past and how we can be a better and diverse society.

Sorry for the long message… but I agree… ignoring it won’t make it better by itself. Bringing up the next generation (and the generation after that… etc) to continue to build a better more colorless society. We should recognize the strengths and weaknesses that we all have and come together to build a better society
We agree on many points, that's because we listen to each other with an open mind and ear. That allows us to gain an understanding of the issues we face and deem important. I do not really listen to popular news or talking heads that represent special interests or one side. What do know and are convinced of is that the Repubs are infested with White Supremist and those unsympathetic with the issues and history of AA more specifically. I remember as a kid in a segregated SW Florida town playing with white kids in elementary school, both of us with little comprehension of our differences. Most of them would grow up to be dedicated racist and taking every opportunity to oppress and suppress Blacks at every turn. I could give thousand examples, but I'm sure you know many. When our protest and Civil Rights actions allowed us to be a tiny bit more integrated into American society, we no longer had to pick oranges and crops to earn a living. You are probably unaware, but the Florida legislature and Federal government opened the door to Mexicans to fill the roles of low wage crop pickers. As time passed many of them gained citizenship and their kids got educated and those families upgraded to better jobs. This inevitable delima meant keeping the door open for illegal immigration. Point being the hateful resentment for minorities for something White Peoples caused is too great to over come IMO. What we need is for the Repubs to minimalize the power the Supremist and America is Ours have in their party. Not until then will we be able to come together to make policies beneficial to all Americans.

Easy fix:

STOP BREAKING THE LAW*

*before you do that, think of all tje goose stepping fascist racist hillbilly jesus freak seditionist unsophisticates you'll be putting out of work

#JackBootedFascistsNeedJobsToo
I tell Brothers all the time, the best and only way to stay out of the racially biased criminal justice system, is to Not Commit Criminal Offenses! If you do something you need to hide, it's because you know it's illegal. Outside of objecting about a biased system, I give no support to those who commit crimes.

I tell Brothers all the time, the best and only way to stay out of the racially biased criminal justice system, is to Not Commit Criminal Offenses! If you do something you need to hide, it's because you know it's illegal. Outside of objecting about a biased system, I give no support to those who commit crimes.
it's all of us Billy D.

Everyone of us.

Can you hook us up with a case or two of Colt .45?

Advertisement
No alcohol in her system (despite that early report of the 'container' in her car) but positive for cocaine and Fentanyl (it's possible the Fentanyl may have been given to her in the hospital).

Advertisement
We agree on many points, that's because we listen to each other with an open mind and ear. That allows us to gain an understanding of the issues we face and deem important. I do not really listen to popular news or talking heads that represent special interests or one side. What do know and are convinced of is that the Repubs are infested with White Supremist and those unsympathetic with the issues and history of AA more specifically. I remember as a kid in a segregated SW Florida town playing with white kids in elementary school, both of us with little comprehension of our differences. Most of them would grow up to be dedicated racist and taking every opportunity to oppress and suppress Blacks at every turn. I could give thousand examples, but I'm sure you know many. When our protest and Civil Rights actions allowed us to be a tiny bit more integrated into American society, we no longer had to pick oranges and crops to earn a living. You are probably unaware, but the Florida legislature and Federal government opened the door to Mexicans to fill the roles of low wage crop pickers. As time passed many of them gained citizenship and their kids got educated and those families upgraded to better jobs. This inevitable delima meant keeping the door open for illegal immigration. Point being the hateful resentment for minorities for something White Peoples caused is too great to over come IMO. What we need is for the Repubs to minimalize the power the Supremist and America is Ours have in their party. Not until then will we be able to come together to make policies beneficial to all Americans.
Repubs are infested with white supremacists? Lmao

You say you dont listen to msm which is exactly where you would get a take like that.

Who wrote the 94 crime bill?

Being a conservative person (more than just political) and not affiliated with a party, I can’t say for sure that Rs are “infested” with white supremacists and not sympathetic to AA. But u do know that the Democratic Party was the party of slavery and the KKK right? Things have changed of course, but although there may be some white supremacy in the R party… it’s nothing like what’s being portrayed by Biden and MSM. If I were to take a guess, the number of Rs that are white supremacists are probably less than 5% of the party… and that’s probably high. I mean, u know that there are black republicans right? And there’s probably more black conservatives now than ever.

Donald Trump increased his percentage of the black vote and appealed to them (maybe because of historical low unemployment and his funding of HBCUs).

Now obviously the Rs still have a small portion of support with AAs, but to say they are infested with white supremacists and being unsympathetic is a little bit off.

Now maybe u meant it more in the unsympathetic category than white supremacy… which I would agree would be more likely.

But I appreciate the convo and apologize if I misunderstood what u were saying, but feel u are misrepresenting things a bit. I’d welcome recent examples to prove my impression wrong though.

Enjoy your evening

Being a conservative person (more than just political) and not affiliated with a party, I can’t say for sure that Rs are “infested” with white supremacists and not sympathetic to AA. But u do know that the Democratic Party was the party of slavery and the KKK right? Things have changed of course, but although there may be some white supremacy in the R party… it’s nothing like what’s being portrayed by Biden and MSM. If I were to take a guess, the number of Rs that are white supremacists are probably less than 5% of the party… and that’s probably high. I mean, u know that there are black republicans right? And there’s probably more black conservatives now than ever.

Donald Trump increased his percentage of the black vote and appealed to them (maybe because of historical low unemployment and his funding of HBCUs).

Now obviously the Rs still have a small portion of support with AAs, but to say they are infested with white supremacists and being unsympathetic is a little bit off.

Now maybe u meant it more in the unsympathetic category than white supremacy… which I would agree would be more likely.

But I appreciate the convo and apologize if I misunderstood what u were saying, but feel u are misrepresenting things a bit. I’d welcome recent examples to prove my impression wrong though.

Enjoy your evening
Stop it....I'm no Democrat, but when MLK ( a republican) was jailed....not ONE republican came to his aid.....It was Robert Kennedy who had him freed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back