Off-Topic Crime 2.0

Advertisement
1708396968601.png

1708397020201.png

Advertisement

Advertisement
Sad reality is this country,this world is at a tipping point. They conduct one social experiment after another that's acted out in a far grander scheme on a daily. They're actively trying to figure out what's gonna break us. Will it be political,racial,socio-economical, one of numerous agendas. It's all simply mental warfare to pit us all against each other. Black lives,****** lives, Muslim lives, lgbwhatever else lives... it's really sad how people have lost focus. Everything is all about self & nothing else matters. My homegirls school down here getting sued because they wouldn't address a child (in the course of school hours)as a cat by meowing for communication really told me all I needed to hear. It's all spiraling further and further downhill. What we can pray for is a figure or two who can captivate society and align our needs. To me that simply sounds like Jesus... I suppose I'm saying we all need God in our lives & he's our only hope.
Bro… check this documentary out if u have time. I believe it’s free until the end of the day

Anyone here old enough to recall the Freedomtown riots at the big migrant camp for Marielitos under I-95 in downtown Miami back in 1980? Memorialized in the movie Scarface.

Some of these reports are reminiscent, or maybe foreboding.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back