Off-Topic Crime 2.0

Do folks make the comparison to homosexuality in terms of classifying both trans and homosexuals as having mental illnesses?
1707945477053.png

1707945603142.png

1707945644193.png

@Empirical Cane

Advertisement
View attachment 282387

View attachment 282389

View attachment 282390
@Empirical Cane

First off, you're bringing SRS into this which I didn't. That's not the debate.

Do you consider gender dysphoria a naturally occurring genetic difference like homosexuality?

It’s not semantics. It’s real life. There’s been treatment available for 4 decades and instead of acknowledging that it’s real, they’ve distorted the truth and ruined kids lives.
But this is all the root problem. Let people live their own lives just like we'd want to live ours. Far bigger problem for me is people feeling the entitlement that apparently goes into that decision. I don't care what the next man does with his life. But I don't wanna have everything everyone else chooses to do thrown in my face and to be told I have to like and respect it. No disrespect to it. But if a man stands in my face and tells me he's a woman it doesn't mean I'm gonna agree. All these agendas groups of people have just make me sick.

But this is all the root problem. Let people live their own lives just like we'd want to live ours. Far bigger problem for me is people feeling the entitlement that apparently goes into that decision. I don't care what the next man does with his life. But I don't wanna have everything everyone else chooses to do thrown in my face and to be told I have to like and respect it. No disrespect to it. But if a man stands in my face and tells me he's a woman it doesn't mean I'm gonna agree. All these agendas groups of people have just make me sick.
This conversation is about kids. Kids cannot live their own lives. Adults are doing this to kids. That’s not ok.

This conversation is about kids. Kids cannot live their own lives. Adults are doing this to kids. That’s not ok.
Without question. In that equation these adults tainting kids minds leads them to become an ongoing cycle. Social media has proven that case. Look at the numbers with this generation with 6-12 year Olds coming out right and left like they'd know what they identify as more often than not. They watch some ****** videos and swear they got it all figured our.

Advertisement

Do you consider gender dysphoria a naturally occurring genetic difference like homosexuality?
Could you clarify your question?

If I think I understand it correctly, yes, gender dysphoria (IMHO) is manifested in individuals whose software (i.e. genetics) is half-baked. They are mentally ill in need of treatment not celebration or encouragment of their condition.

1707971634824.png

Ganna and his colleagues also used the analysis to estimate that up to 25% of sexual behaviour can be explained by genetics, with the rest influenced by environmental and cultural factors — a figure similar to the findings of smaller studies.

1707971874473.png

Of these, 21 variants in 19 genes were found to have associations with previously described estrogen receptor activated pathways of sexually dimorphic brain development. These variants were confirmed by Sanger Sequencing. Our findings suggest a new avenue for investigation of genes involved in estrogen signaling pathways related to sexually dimorphic brain development and their relationship to gender dysphoria.

Of 10,270 transgender patients identified, 58% (n=5940) had at least one psychiatric diagnosis compared with 13.6% (n=7,311,780) in the control patient population (p<0.0005). Transgender patients had a statistically significant increase in prevalence for all psychiatric diagnoses queried, with major depressive disorder and generalized anxiety disorder being the most common diagnoses (31% and 12%, respectively).

Advertisement
Of 10,270 transgender patients identified, 58% (n=5940) had at least one psychiatric diagnosis compared with 13.6% (n=7,311,780) in the control patient population (p<0.0005). Transgender patients had a statistically significant increase in prevalence for all psychiatric diagnoses queried, with major depressive disorder and generalized anxiety disorder being the most common diagnoses (31% and 12%, respectively).

Now let's do an analysis of CIS porsters.

bP0y34GHtOzp6.gif

I brought the first three volumes of my mental health record for your perusal.

🤣

@AUcane question regarding gene involvement in TG/homosexuality/mental health disorders; all psychiatric disorders to include TG/homosexuality have links to variant cellular expressions of protein at the DNA, mRNA, or post-translational modifications from various clusters, leading to abnormal expression (e.g., dopamine receptors) and mental health decline. These psychiatric disorders are often times greatly exacerbated by environmental conditions (e.g., child/*** abuse). More recent chronic clinical studies have suggested that SRS for most patients does not yield long mental health benefits with lasting off-target side effects. New medications to address variant cellular expressions of protein in psychiatric disorders (e.g., TG/homosexuality) with a lower side effect profile combined with eliminating adverse environmental conditions would greatly benefit these patients.

It's a bit of a chicken and the egg, imo. Can one theorize that these psychiatric diagnosis occur BECAUSE there is something VERY different occurring in these patients' brain chemistry? I won't pretend to understand what it's like to have gender dysphoria but I can imagine that it can be very traumatizing to one to be a transgender or have GD.

Advertisement
It's a bit of a chicken and the egg, imo. Can one theorize that these psychiatric diagnosis occur BECAUSE there is something VERY different occurring in these patients' brain chemistry? I won't pretend to understand what it's like to have gender dysphoria but I can imagine that it can be very traumatizing to one to be a transgender or have GD.
We can discuss causation, correlation, or multicollinearity. Personally, I'll avoid staking a position. I was just adding some reference to the discussion.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back