Off-Topic Crime 2.0

Why In-N-Out Burger is closing a location for the 1st time (look at the thread topic for a clue)​

Advertisement
Advertisement
1706491590942.png

1706492029061.png
1706491830465.png

1706491971518.png

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement

Why In-N-Out Burger is closing a location for the 1st time (look at the thread topic for a clue)​

“The San Francisco Chronicle reported since 2019, police have recorded 1,335 incidents in and around the fast food restaurant, more than any other location in Oakland. Most of the reported incidents were car break-ins targeting visitors coming through Oakland International Airport.”

Almost an incident a day

Advertisement
Just about to post this one

Scary ****
I had a similar incident when I was a kid in Dallas. Was shooting hoops in my driveway and a pickup truck pulled up, two guys opened their doors and started to get out. My mom was standing in the garage out of their view and yelled “BEN GET INSIDE NOW” and as I ran full speed toward her, they got right back into the truck, backed up and sped off

I had a similar incident when I was a kid in Dallas. Was shooting hoops in my driveway and a pickup truck pulled up, two guys opened their doors and started to get out. My mom was standing in the garage out of their view and yelled “BEN GET INSIDE NOW” and as I ran full speed toward her, they got right back into the truck, backed up and sped off
I remember something similar happening when I was like 14/15 and was walking a dog for a lady. This car slowed down with a couple guys in it and were trying to say something to me (can't remember what, but I got a bad feeling about it). I took off running and every time I was in that area I just ran past it. Unfortunately, I wasn't a great dog-walker... cause I wasn't allowing the dog to do it's business! :ROFLMAO:

Advertisement
Back