Off-Topic Crime 2.0

I get that if it was during the struggle, but the entire issue is that he was already in handcuffs and laying on the hood of the car. He was helpless at that point. She only tased him when she found the gun, which she was careless with by tossing it on the hood.
Guess it is in eye of the beholder. He could very easily overwhelm her even in cuffs. That thought is always on her mind, which is what leads to abusive situations, in my opinion. Or maybe she is just a biotch :ibis-roflmao-sm3:

Advertisement
The guy had complied and was in cuffs. She was checking for weapons, found one and punished him on the spot.

This just discourages people from complying with police. These are the kinds of cops we don't need because they make it more difficult for the good ones.
Ridiculous and should be fired

Unfortunately there are a lot of bad cops (like the punks in Memphis) that are being hired with lower standards because of the low numbers after the call for Defund the Police

I’m just glad the problem isn’t worse with the condition police departments are in… just that crime is worse

1701948318578.png

1701948732457.gif

1701948897751.png

1701948939648.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
So many law breakers noted in this thread are direly in need of a serious time out, maybe for 10 minutes instead of 5.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back