1700677007395.png

1700677089608.png

1700677453630.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Why women shouldn't be in that position. Almost a necessity that they use excessive force with physical disadvantages.
The guy had complied and was in cuffs. She was checking for weapons, found one and punished him on the spot.

This just discourages people from complying with police. These are the kinds of cops we don't need because they make it more difficult for the good ones.

The guy had complied and was in cuffs. She was checking for weapons, found one and punished him on the spot.

This just discourages people from complying with police. These are the kinds of cops we don't need because they make it more difficult for the good ones.
Agreed, my point is women are more likely to use excessive force out of fear which is why she shouldn't be in that position. You see it as abuse, I see it as a fear of knowing she has limited abilities and is at the mercy of a man complying.

Agreed, my point is women are more likely to use excessive force out of fear which is why she shouldn't be in that position. You see it as abuse, I see it as a fear of knowing she has limited abilities and is at the mercy of a man complying.
I get that if it was during the struggle, but the entire issue is that he was already in handcuffs and laying on the hood of the car. He was helpless at that point. She only tased him when she found the gun, which she was careless with by tossing it on the hood.

Advertisement
Back